was going so well!!

General Bike chat
dave-sp2

Re: was going so well!!

Post by dave-sp2 »

AMCQ46 wrote:And I know it makes matters worse, but looking at the lack of damage to the screw head, it happened quite close to home!
that's what i was thinking, yeah it was polished up nice and shiney but was petruding from the tyre still and was't worn flat.

dave
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

You havn't peed someone off have you? My brother in law used to be hassled/annoyed by some drug dealing types and they used to park near his garage. To cut a long story short he used to run round the car with a lecky screwdriver screwing self tappers into their 20 inch pimp tyres. They got the message and ****** off. Suprising that they dont go down immediately but they dont. I watched him do it :oops:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
dave-sp2

Post by dave-sp2 »

no i been a good boy of late :lol: :lol: :lol:

got some dunlop qualifier ll's coming tonight. result.

dave
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Beamish wrote:You havn't peed someone off have you? My brother in law used to be hassled/annoyed by some drug dealing types and they used to park near his garage. To cut a long story short he used to run round the car with a lecky screwdriver screwing self tappers into their 20 inch pimp tyres. They got the message and ****** off. Suprising that they dont go down immediately but they dont. I watched him do it :oops:
Try this one for a laugh:

Simply pump their tyres up to 80psi, and watch them go straight on when they try to spin the tyres up at T junctions.

Almost impossible to spot, and I'm not sure that you could be prosecuted for it, either....
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

It's a bu**er ain't it!!!!
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
LutonStorm

Post by LutonStorm »

tony.mon wrote:
Try this one for a laugh:

Simply pump their tyres up to 80psi, and watch them go straight on when they try to spin the tyres up at T junctions.

Almost impossible to spot, and I'm not sure that you could be prosecuted for it, either....

Yeah, i think it's called attempted MURDER. Unless they are foreign, and then it's ratially motivated MURDER..

:thumbup:
dave-sp2

Post by dave-sp2 »

that is a bugger, you don't think the EX has been reading this thread and getting ideas do ya???