this weather sucks

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

tintin69

this weather sucks

Post by tintin69 »

yep its official this weather sucks a few years back id be out no matter what weather
but ive now had enough of that dye from my leathers turning my hands a dodgey stripey orange and black and gettin frozen wet feet nah thats not for me any more call me a wuss if you like i admit it im now 30 goin on 80 tyres loosin grip at every dodgy roundabout wheelspinnin on eager acceleration lockin the front under slight bit too much brake from the dodgey volvo driver not seein you causin you to brake that bit harder oh its nice to have a moan and this weather really gets me moanin as i cant go out and play lol :(
but lets look forward to them sunny days ohh yes loads a grip late on brakes that boomin zorst ohh yes summers on its way loads a trips to matlock and buxton the and everywhere comin up i think ohh well just have to go and wash my bike in garage i guese could do with a team of smurfs to polish all the alloy hmm would be nice if i had the gear to do that hmm nevermind fathers day comin up and ive allready started droppin the odd hints
so raise youre mugs a tea to sundays scratchin the hills instead of youre head and youre butt
:lol: heres to the firestorm bye for now :lol:
louder the better by arrow