W@nker!!!!!!!!!!

General Biker Banter
marravtr

W@nker!!!!!!!!!!

Post by marravtr »

The Mirrors write up on Wootton bassett......... :mad2 :mad2 :mad2 :mad2 wot a feckin prick!!!!! :evil:

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/observation-p ... roops.html
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
Chillitt

Re: W@nker!!!!!!!!!!

Post by Chillitt »

Even other reporters at the Mirror are ripping into him! Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke.. :D Hope he gets the short answer next time he pops out to Afghanistan too..
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

idiot.
leave a comment - http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/observation-p ... roops.html

check out some of the comments others have left.

hundreds of bikers eh?? i'm sure official reports were more like 15,000.
pity he's in a position to air his noxious opinions.
and some people are dumb enough to take on board what he says.
ignore the arrogant tw@.

respect for those who made the effort to support our troops, and to those who make the ultimate sacrifice.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
adamtk

Post by adamtk »

But I wonder if someone - just for a change - could set a trend by doing something they hate doing to raise money for good causes. And something that isn't so public
and... well.... so annoying?
Yeah no worries mate
Right lads im gonna do the washing up for a a whole month keep the mrs happy anyone fancy sponsering me??

Sorry i cant spell.

I used to be in the forces and think anything people want to do wheter i agree or not to show there respects in there own was is just fine by me
Only a biker knows why a dog sticks his head out of a car window. 
Chillitt

Post by Chillitt »

the assistant editor of the Mirrors email is ben.rankin@mirror.co.uk . Im sure he would be interested to hear our opinions.. :wink:
seb421

Post by seb421 »

Left my reply to the wonker Chris Hughes, hope some one fills that Hippo in and throws him in the lake next time he goes fish, put me right off fish that has!

It saddens me that there are inane and ill minded individuals like you co-existing in the same country as myself and fellow bikes.
A group of individuals have raised awareness about 15,000 to be precise, they have raised a large sum of money for a good cause, does it matter how the money is raised weather it’s by doing something which we love or something we don’t, and personally I know how I’d prefer to raise funding and public awareness.

Not only have the troops benefitted from this “road trip jolly” but also the community of Wootton Bassett have benefitted too, especially local shops.
I put it to you Chris Hughes that without payment from a publisher you haven’t gone out your way to raise money for the cause, these "hairy biker types" (your disgusting words not mine) have done something for the troops off their own back, what have you done Mr Hughes? I’m not interested in a storey about ‘your friend’ who ran with a bomb vest, that wasn’t you and he isn’t kicking up a stink about the Wootton Bassett run, I ask again what have you done?

I sincerely hope that your stereotypical hate for bikers stops here.

Enjoy your fishing and do be careful that your line doesn’t get tangled around your neck.

Seb Pearce,

A not so hairy biker.
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
Chillitt

Post by Chillitt »

Lets not forget this is the paper that put fake pictures of British troops in Iraq abusing prisoners on its front page... They haven't set the bar very high as far as printing the truth. Toilets McGuire could be one of the few people to do a worse job than Piers Moron... :roll:
VTR Marmite

Post by VTR Marmite »

I read every comment and it made me proud(er) to be a biker. It is so strange to see such solidarity within a group of so called "hobbyists" it's almost religious.

I bet the self righteous prick wishes he had kept his opinions inside his small mind........he deserves everything that comes down on him.

Huge respect to the armed forces of Great Britain, each one is worth a thousand of this clown :clap:
Anotherbikerbabe

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

My OH did 22 years in the Army :clap: and only left in 2006. He served his country well, NI, Bosnia, Falklands, Gulf etc and he was absolutely livid when he saw it on Fb and said the comments left, were only to be expected and totally justified in putting the little sh1t in his place:thumbup:

What a total a"£ewipe :mad2 and I for one would love to see him in a 'draggin jeans' Ad, minus the jeans :evil: . Try not to feed his already arrogant,ignorant,self opinionated ego as it is all too easy and a lot of it will be to facilitate a new awareness of his very own self importance.
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=555525414&ref=mf

Richard, hope his next crap is a porcupine!
Last edited by Anotherbikerbabe on Mon May 31, 2010 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
seb421

Post by seb421 »

i also sent an email to the editor

I take it you aware of Chris Hughes online blog and a publishing he made on March 14 at 10:47PM?

http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/observation-p ... roops.html

How can you employ such narrow mined stereotypical people? this man should be made an example of!

I have had the Mirror delivered to my door for as long as I can remember, no longer will this be the case and I will be urging as many fellow bikers as possible via online forums to boycott the mirror for as long as this discussing man writes for it!

i for one will not be picking up the mirror again and this prick should say sorry for his attitude, im not sure what he was trying to achive but i dont think he anticipated this.
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
Twinpotter

Post by Twinpotter »

Agreed. A proper Merchant.....
Starts with a R. Rrrrrrrr. Motorbike!
seb421

Post by seb421 »

ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
Seven Of Nine Firestorm

Post by Seven Of Nine Firestorm »

Was this the same tit who mentioned "diesel" instead of "petrol" on a tv report.
Sounds like he needs to be stripped and gaffer-taped to a lamppost like the US peeps did to those tree hugging anti leather god squadders. :D
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

well his insensitive comments have obviously caused a stir cos i get a 404 on his page now, looks like it has been taken down :thumbup:
hope he got reamed with tabasco lube.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Twinpotter

Post by Twinpotter »

Yep, the post, the 'apology' and all replies pulled. So, for your continued enjoyment by way of cut/paste

ON YOUR BIKE FOR THE TROOPS
BY CHRIS HUGHES ON MAR 14, 10 10:47 PM IN

NOW we've seen it all - hundreds of bikers showing their "solidarity with frontline troops," by trundling their petrol guzzling and fume spewing steeds through Wootton Bassett. I think it's great that they raised more than £100,000 by going on their road trip jolly and that the money will go to our forces.

But I wonder if someone - just for a change - could set a trend by doing something they hate doing to raise money for good causes. And something that isn't so public and... well.... so annoying? It's amusing that the good people of WB can't possibly object to having their high street clogged up by hairy biker types because it's all in a good cause. Mainly because I don't have to live there and put up with the inconvenience. The rather loose connection between motorbikes and our troops, the organisers tell us, is that many of the bikers know, or are related to someone serving out in Afghanistan.

One of the organisers of this bike-a-thon to Wiltshire said eagerly: "This is our way of showing our forces that they are not alone." Well look one thing they definitively are not, is alone. They are decidedly accompanied out in Afghanistan - by more than 10,000 Brits and more than 100,000 US troops, not to mention dozens of other countries.

I am not sure about the bike-a-thon to Wootton Bassett. Why does it always have to be about people's hobbies?
Soldiers, sailors, marines and RAF personnel usually simply do a sponsored run for their charity, usually for miles and carrying some ridiculous weight.

In the summer I told how my mate, writer and top bomb disposal expert Major Chris Hunter was running the marathon in a very heavy bomb suit. Now that's a proper sacrifice for your pals! and it doesn't put anyone out. But what's next for us civilians? Please ....nothing wacky - like dressing up as a canoe or Donald Duck and running for 100 miles wearing flippers.

Just a thought but I like spending a day fly fishing for trout. How about a sponsored day's angling - in sunny Wiltshire, near Wootton Bassett. I'll happily pay a fiver towards it! There are some great chalk streams down there - it's great fun and all in a good cause and er...well loads of members of the Armed Forces are into angling. What's that? It'd just be a day out for those involved?

My thoughts exactly.
Starts with a R. Rrrrrrrr. Motorbike!