It would appear that I have nailed my clutch..

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Chillitt

It would appear that I have nailed my clutch..

Post by Chillitt »

Apparently sitting in a rolling road block with 20,000 other bikes isn't good for em... :D
So Wemoto has a range of options from 70 quid to 150. Is there a good reason not to get the Kyoto kit (cheapest) or a good reason to double that on a kevlar all singing all dancing kit? Nowt wrong with the metal plates (as far as I know..) so no point in replacing them, yes?
Stratman

Re: It would appear that I have nailed my clutch..

Post by Stratman »

Things are cheap for a reason.
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

ave a look at ebc ck1290 kit - plates and springs.
theyre like 60 - 70 notes everywhere else but cheaper ere:
http://psawonline.com/EBC-CLUTCH-KIT-CK ... e=GB&id=uk

stronger springs than standard. :thumbup:

if you are buying them separately you need 10 ;)
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Chillitt wrote:Apparently sitting in a rolling road block with 20,000 other bikes isn't good for em... :D
So Wemoto has a range of options from 70 quid to 150. Is there a good reason not to get the Kyoto kit (cheapest) or a good reason to double that on a kevlar all singing all dancing kit? Nowt wrong with the metal plates (as far as I know..) so no point in replacing them, yes?
I only had two friction plates worn on my SP.
I replaced them with original Honda- £8-51 each less than £20 and problem sorted :thumbup:
Your steels should be fine but I would take all the plates out and inspect and measure the lot. Could save you a lot of money. :thumbup:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Chillitt

Post by Chillitt »

Cheers chaps. This has just got slightly more complicated because the landlord wants the patch of land my shed is on for next doors garden... :whatever Its 10ft square, insulated and lined and all wired in. He wants to put a sling under it and pick it up.....
The sooner I win the lottery and dont have to put up with nonsense like this the better. :D