Went for a spin y'day...

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

Anotherbikerbabe

Went for a spin y'day...

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

Got my eye on one or two ppty's and one of them is right on the road to Alston! Biking country alright, but I'm taking my time to look at a few as wanting to move back to me beloved NE by end of summer..Sunday plan is to ride to viewings lol...
There is a cracking 5 mile stretch of road between Halton Lea Gate and the A69, up past Coanwood, great for the bike! Really nice road too and not one potty etc and nice gradient sweeping bends. :thumbup:
If for some reason my map don't post, i'll delete it.. :silent:

Took the B7076 towards Longtown and then onto the lovely A6071 out of Longtown to Brampton, dog log over the A69, onto to Brampton itself :thumbup: and over to Halston Lea Gate on way to Alston and turn right onto a lovely road of long sweeps, twisties galore for 5 miles up to the A69, dog leg the bend and turn right into Haltwhistle (middle of the UK) it was 57 miles this route to Haltwhistle but 69 coming backthe longer route..I had a blast and because my carbs are now perfectly balanced, what a difference I found.Full throttle, eyes left :lol: :lol: :lol:

http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=d&sourc ... e=UTF8&z=8
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!
escocia

Re: Went for a spin y'day...

Post by escocia »

potty and dog log? ewww!
Anotherbikerbabe

Re: Went for a spin y'day...

Post by Anotherbikerbabe »

escocia wrote:potty and dog log? ewww!
Pothole n dog leg lol. I type a but quick lol
Silly boys...Women do have balls....We just wear them higher up!