Isle Of Man (Manx GP weekend)

Spotted another fellow Stormer? See if it was anyone on here!
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Isle Of Man (Manx GP weekend)

Post by RedStormV »

Red one Castletown Saturday, just off the main square when the vintage rally was on.
Left a FireStormUK calling card in your tank bag :wink:

Yellow and black one yesterday tea time on the SeaCat in Lverpool. Was it you Phil? Never saw you on the boat mate.

Mid blue one (not feckin' Teal) can't remember where on the Island, but I saw yer :)

Saw quite a few others and a handful of SP1's never saw an SP2 though :?
phild

Manx Ferry Lpool

Post by phild »

Probably was, with a guy on 888. Got on ferry early due to shite weather, what a wash out! :(
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Bloody typical though, the weather was lifting as we approached Douglas, and seemed to be improving all the time :(

Still had a good time though.

BTW we went down to Laxey after leaving you, there were loads of Goldstars there, sure you got the venue right?

Oh and a gorgeous Egli-Vincent
RedStormV

Re: Isle Of Man (Manx GP weekend)

Post by RedStormV »

RedStormV wrote:Red one Castletown Saturday, just off the main square when the vintage rally was on.
Left a FireStormUK calling card in your tank bag :wink:
Ain't it a small World?

Took wor lass' Gixxer for it's MOT a few weeks ago, while there in purrs a nice red (the only colour) VTR for its MOT.

Chatting to the lad (from up NE somewheres from his accent) Turns out he's the owner of the VTR mentioned above.

Wasn't a member when I spoke to him, but has lurked in the shadows browsing the forum for quite a while LOL.

Maybe he's joined now?

Give me a shout if you have mate and if you haven't, damn well do so :lol: