Two RED Firestorms

Spotted another fellow Stormer? See if it was anyone on here!
simo

Two RED Firestorms

Post by simo »

12.5.10 on A585 heading towards Fleetwood about 20.10hrs. :biggrin
Theres A Hare in The Turnips.
graham1963

Re: Two RED Firestorms

Post by graham1963 »

Hi simo, yes it was me and my mate, only got mine on the monday 10/5/10, my mates had his about a week longer, both our 1st storms. :thumbup:
simo

Post by simo »

Well,they both looked claggers. I get over that way alot but in a wagon,would like to come over on my bike maybe Glasson Dock as i think its a bit of a bike meet. My son and i both have RED Storms with lower fairings which look like yours. I,am sure you'll both enjoy Firestorms and of course this Forum :biggrin
graham1963

Post by graham1963 »

glasson dock is only 20 miles from me, nice ride out though, the back way round the lanes, wednesday nights or sunday daytimes, were you in the wagon that we overtook just after the traffic lights near singleton? :thumbup:
simo

Post by simo »

No, going other direction just past a big pub the Wyre Valley or something.I recon that road to Glasson from there will be really good.Hope to see you both sometime :wave:
graham1963

Post by graham1963 »

it must of been the River Wyre pub, the next set of lights you came to, (presume you went straight on here) we do a left over the river to Glasson about 20 mins, see you there sometime :thumbup:
simo

Post by simo »

Yip. Thats about right. Hope to be up Hartside about 2pm Saturday (3storms,1Africa Twin) just to keep the BIG V theame going.Will try to let you know when we're going to Glasson,it'll be a Sunday. Where do you live? :biggrin
Zakalwe

Post by Zakalwe »

graham1963 wrote:glasson dock is only 20 miles from me, nice ride out though, the back way round the lanes, wednesday nights or sunday daytimes, were you in the wagon that we overtook just after the traffic lights near singleton? :thumbup:
Its a good round Pilling, from Glasson and down to Poulton and back round Garstang...some good roads along there.

I wonder if either of the Storms are my old one? '04 reg plate...Ive seen it about a couple of times, but never got to speak to the owner...
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
graham1963

Post by graham1963 »

Live in Thornton-Cleveleys, my bike came from the north east, according to the full service history its stayed up there all its life and its on a t plate. That route is the exact route we did pilling first then A6 past Garstang and back home. :thumbup: