Pretty naffed off now

General Biker Banter
rst steve

Pretty naffed off now

Post by rst steve »

Well after getting my hopes up of getting a new bike this weekend its all just gone tits up :(

Been out and taxed mine to get rid plus done some bits to it getting it all sorted for its new owner and it looks like im stuck with it again now really fancy a change to. Oh well at least its raining so i couldnt of gone out on my new one if it had of happened lol :roll:
Beamish

Re: Pretty naffed off now

Post by Beamish »

That does really pi** me off. Nothing worse when your hopes are up. Must admit thats why I usually take the hit on the depreciation and use the trade in option. That way you dont have to listen to some Richard tell you how bad your bike is and that they still have a few to look at etc.....
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Tis shat-had it when I sold my fazer years back.

Hope you get something sorted Steve :thumbup:
SP1's rock!
rst steve

Post by rst steve »

Considering breaking it now seems like it might be worth more in parts than as a full bike which is a shame as it's so nice. Lost all interest in it now just want rid of it and get summat else was gonna get a 600 for a bit but might knock that idea on the head fancy a rsv1000 lol :twisted:
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Ooohhh, Aprilia...mmmnnn :twisted:

Breaking could be the option-just a pain in the butt I can imagine.

Which RSV have you looked at?
SP1's rock!
rst steve

Post by rst steve »

Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

Very nice :thumbup: Lot of bang for your ££££ there :D

Looks very tidy.
SP1's rock!
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

very very nice :thumbup:
is that a decision then or a maybe?

got my eye on a slightly used tuono meself - will update if & when it comes off, just can't justifying spending 10k on a new blade, much as i'd like one!
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

It's not only bike buyers that bugger you up. I just had my house buyer pullout the day before exchange of contracts. So far cost me legal fees + £822 survey on new place (now lost) sold my favorite Alfa, good job you lot persuaded me not to part with the Storm. Cheers guys.
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

That's pants mate, hope u get things sorted.
SP1's rock!
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

benny hedges wrote:very very nice :thumbup:
is that a decision then or a maybe?

got my eye on a slightly used tuono meself - will update if & when it comes off, just can't justifying spending 10k on a new blade, much as i'd like one!
Wouldnt pay 10K for a new Blade, even the stealers are pushing out the 08 model on 09/10 plates for less than 8K (depending on colours of course) If you can stand the Burgandy/Black version they are v cheap! Just put some money aside for oil :roll:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
rst steve

Post by rst steve »

Yep decision made first person that puts £1500 in my hand gets a top firestorm was out on it yesterday and it is a really good bike but just fancy a change. Had it since 06 so it's due lol