Hello

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
ging500

Hello

Post by ging500 »

Hey Guys

Just thought i would say hi, im kinda new to the forum although i know a few of you outside of here. My name is Robert and im 25. I own a Honda CBF 125 currently. This isnt my first bike, that was a Gilera Runner SP 50. Love biking through and through and hoping to do my full DAS in the not too distant future.

Thats a small inntro, if you would like to know anything else, please dont hesitate to ask !!
tony.mon

Re: Hello

Post by tony.mon »

Hey.
Aspiring to a big twin?

I used a Hon 125 for a few years following a (ahem) short holiday from biking while I was building up a no claims once more.

Did stupid miles going to rallies al over the UK,, they're quite tunable, if you try.....
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

hello and welcome only 871cc more needed and an extra cylinder :lol:
i rode a 125 for 2 years great fun and cheep to
stevevtr

Post by stevevtr »

welcome,,,, :D :wave:
pinkyfloyd

Post by pinkyfloyd »

Welcome to the beastie forum. Your mission should you chose to accept it, is get through your DAS as soon as you can and then head over to Egay and get yourself a V Twinned beastie and become the envy of your friends and headache of your neighbours. :thumbup:
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
History:....CZ125....RXS100.....Lifan LF125-14F.....Suzuki GSXR750
Current:...1999 VTR FIRESTORM!
ging500

Post by ging500 »

pinkyfloyd wrote:Welcome to the beastie forum. Your mission should you chose to accept it, is get through your DAS as soon as you can and then head over to Egay and get yourself a V Twinned beastie and become the envy of your friends and headache of your neighbours. :thumbup:
haha I would love a firestorm, possibly a bit of a handful considering it will be my first big bike and a daily commuter!! also pinkyfloyd i dont think the neighbours would be able to cope with two big v-twins at the same address!!

I do the sound of the 'storm especially through Vipers.

I do love my 125, it is sooooo cheap and does a healthy 65 mph, which travelling the A12 is normally the average speed anyways !! probably looking to get a VFR800(around 00 plate) before they got stupid with the Vtec.

thanks for making me feel welcome
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome aboard Robert :thumbup:

The way petrol prices are going we'll all be going back to 125's,

Chris.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

welcome to the Forum............as its a honda, we await your tales of CCT failure :lol:

enjoy the crack, as the technical advice might be less helpful.

so the quiz obviously is to work out who else in your house has a storm?
AMcQ