Manual CCT's for sale.

Moderator: VTRDark

cyphertheory

Re: Manual CCT's for sale.

Post by cyphertheory »

Any updates on when your next batch might be ready ROAS? There is a rattle that needs fixing!
gwellsbury

Post by gwellsbury »

Hi there yeah i would be wanting a set when they are ready please get it running as sweet as a nut then thanx :D
Eclectic

Post by Eclectic »

Me too, sir!
Rider on a Storm

Post by Rider on a Storm »

Guys, sorry been flat out with work lately and havnt got time to get some ccts, should have this sorted by the end of this week and am getting some help from a mate as i'm flat out, will have ccts available by end of this week, all pm's will be answered and given first priority,
Tray
Fazermike

Post by Fazermike »

Hi
How much are they?
Thanks.
"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
Eclectic

Post by Eclectic »

Judging by the first post (things have probably changed since), they are about £40 delivered.
Fazermike

Post by Fazermike »

Eclectic wrote:Judging by the first post (things have probably changed since), they are about £40 delivered.
That sounds reasonable :thumbup:
"When one person suffers from a delusion it is called insanity; when many people suffer from a delusion it is called religion."
Billinjah

Post by Billinjah »

Any in stock?
Rider on a Storm

Post by Rider on a Storm »

Guys, sorry about lack of reply, due to upsurge in day job i'm afraid. I will do my best to have a batch ready to put together next week promise. i'm on hols next friday for a week so will get busy sorting out some ccts for ye guys, for anyone still interested price will still be the same 45 a set including standard mail, 50 euro for registered post with tracking and insurance included, many thanks to all for pm's and posts :thumbup: :thumbup:
Tray
WireWalker

Post by WireWalker »

I am looking forward to getting a set of these from Tray and taking responsibility for my own cam chain disasters 8O .

I just hope I can remember how it goes as I don't think I've had to deal with a manual one since my 400/4. Mostly what I remember from that was it being a total pain with much lubrication and swearing. Back then a lot of my life involved lots of lubrication and swearing :lol:
"The future is Orange"
Billinjah

Post by Billinjah »

Any sign of a new batch pm me if you've got some.
Captain Vimes

Post by Captain Vimes »

I'll be up for a set too when you get around to it.
The road goes ever on and on.
Mender

Post by Mender »

Saw a set on ebay from a guy in Cardiff, selling for £65 inc postage- http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT so I bought them as unfortunately I could wait no longer as the trusty steed is rattlin' like a good-un. This is the third set this guy has put on ebay so he must be knocking them out too. :D
"Aut viam inveniam aut faciam"
(I’ll either find a way or make one )
Mender
jimbob

Post by jimbob »

look like summat i could do with aswell.. minor rattle every so often.. any chance of a set when yer knocked some up please?? :D ta..
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

Mender wrote:Saw a set on ebay from a guy in Cardiff, selling for £65 inc postage- http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWNX:IT so I bought them as unfortunately I could wait no longer as the trusty steed is rattlin' like a good-un. This is the third set this guy has put on ebay so he must be knocking them out too. :D
that's the pont. he's been selling them for years mate.
i think tony.mon has a set on his.
they are virtually identical to ROAS tensioners and even though they are dearer they are still half the price of APE.
if it's rattling do not ride it or even start it til you have replaced the tensioners.
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.