NW200

Any racing related stuff
pinkyfloyd

NW200

Post by pinkyfloyd »

NW200 live on T'internet now.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/motorsport/13399688.stm

Enjoy. :thumbup:
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
History:....CZ125....RXS100.....Lifan LF125-14F.....Suzuki GSXR750
Current:...1999 VTR FIRESTORM!
marksmiffy

Re: NW200

Post by marksmiffy »

Cheers Floyd :D Just like i ride in the wet :roll: ... more like 50p corners in the wet :lol:
pinkyfloyd

Re: NW200

Post by pinkyfloyd »

Wet or not that was a crackin first race. Its sad though because there arent as many crowds this year as I have seen before. Even the old haunt I used to camp in is not being used. But then that could be due to the hassle we had a few years ago. Neighbours complained and the Police had to come tell us to stop partying.

Once a year for one weekend the majority of the people enjoy and accept the party atmosphere that the NW brings to Northern Ireland and many families make a fortune renting out their spare rooms and gardens to campers but the odd snobs hate it and complain. As a result the site I used has been closed. Which is a shame because its a lovely little place.

Few pics from a good few years ago to show where I was..... Look out for it on the helicam!

Shows how long ago these pics were taken. Look at the petrol prices 8O
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
History:....CZ125....RXS100.....Lifan LF125-14F.....Suzuki GSXR750
Current:...1999 VTR FIRESTORM!