Do I buy a Firestorm?

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
benny hedges

Re: Do I buy a Firestorm?

Post by benny hedges »

Baldrick wrote:I believe they also have a zero miles RC45 now that would be something :wink:
black's breakers near me has one still in the crate 8O
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Baldrick

Post by Baldrick »

Black's is that the place in Ormskirt/Southport :?: Had some stuff of them in the past good service but slightly exspensive.
Baldrick

My names Rick and I'm bald! I've been bald now for 20 years
Current Bike Kawasaki ZX9r
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

As an x zxr 750 R thrasher, and avid luster for a '12- I can only say that you will not be disapointed in the twin- I even travelled 5hrs to go get mine all those years ago- ok you miss the out and out top end rush, but its sooo easy to adapt to the gentler thrust ( not that it slows you down on any road that has the slightst turns on it)- Surprised that the rest of you have not oppened that can of worms yet on Teal being the slowest colour :Argue:
Price thing is always an issue when you still have one to get rid off- best to look at how much its going to cost you to change rather than the top line costs!
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
Baldrick

Post by Baldrick »

We Guys its like this great forum but the Kawasaki won :D I tried but was tempted by the ninja dark side :twisted:
Its a 2000 ZX9r in the predicable green :mrgreen:
After alot of deep thinking I don't think I would have been truly happy with the twin and the dealer would not budge over the asking price of the VTR :( (bet he,a still trying to sell it by the autumn) So if you allow it I will post pics sometime soon when it's stopped raining :x
Baldrick

My names Rick and I'm bald! I've been bald now for 20 years
Current Bike Kawasaki ZX9r
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Congratulations Rick in getting yourself sorted with a bike, even it wasn't a Firestorm in the end.
Not quite a ZX12R either :wink: but still an inline four Kawasaki none the less.

Someone on here reckons the ZX9R is meant to be really good on fuel :?: so you'll have to lets us know what yours is like once you've had time to find out.

By all means post up a photo or two, it would be good to see what you've bought :thumbup:

Chris.
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

Nothing wrong with having a green Kawasaki :wink:
Rich.

cliveyandrews

Do I buy a Firestorm?

Post by cliveyandrews »

cupasoop wrote:Nothing wrong with having a green Kawasaki :wink:
....I've had 2.....