Blown fuse?

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Bink

Blown fuse?

Post by Bink »

Since yesterday afternoon none of my indicators work. They worked fine in the morning.
I think this is probably down to a blown fuse.
Does anybody know which fuse to replace and what colour to get?

Thanks!
RQ

Post by RQ »

Bink, it's a 10A fuse. The only thing is that if it is that fuse, your horn, and rear brake should be knackered too.

I think it's the third from the right if standing on the left of the bike looking to the right if it. Make sense? Argh, just whip them out it's easy to spot!! :lol:
RQ.
The Stig of 2 wheels as well as 4 !
Bink

Post by Bink »

Horn is gone alright so this confirms the cause.

Did not know that my brake light had gone too :eek2
Must get is fix ASAP!

Cheers for helping out!
rattler

Post by rattler »

Have you got mini indicators fitted?? Check those first if it blows again, I went through about 6 fuses in a week and finally covered all of the electrical connections in the indicator in silicone to stop the problem recurring. Touch wood the last months have been fine.
Bink

Post by Bink »

No, all standard indicators fitted - replaced the fuse and all is working again.

Did not realise that Honda put in two spare fuses - stupid me - I never looked under the seat to check! It even tells you which fuse is for what!
Do'H! could have saved myself from riding around with no brake light, horn & indicators. :redface
RQ

Post by RQ »

Erm, by the way Bink, Honda fit a couple of spare fuses in the blank slots in the fuse box. Should save you riding around without the essentials! Heh heh :wink:
RQ.
The Stig of 2 wheels as well as 4 !
Bink

Post by Bink »

TOP TIP RQ!

I will go and have a look under my seat during my lunch break!! Will save riding round like a donkey with no warning/indicating signalling devises!! :wink:

BTW - how to I open the seat up? :P