Is anybody riding in this?

General Bike chat
Furrybiker

Re: Is anybody riding in this?

Post by Furrybiker »

Not riding but really missing it, if the weather gets totally cr@p I will be out in my old Landy, funnily enough I then become the most popular bloke on the hill with all the rear wheel drive car owners........
elric

Post by elric »

No car here so don't have any choice but to ride the 30 miles to work, I'm just happy it's wet right now instead of Icy or snowy.
It's only easy if you know the answer!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

mine has been in hibernation for last month, and wont be out till salt goes away.

still go out on my trials bike as there is nothing better than riding through river beds and getting freeing water inside the waterproof socks.....then spending the rest of the day in them!
AMcQ
Pedrohendo

Post by Pedrohendo »

Dropped mine Friday, once mended (hopefully next week) will be out again, after all,
if I was married to Cheryl Cole and didn't ride her cos it's cold you'd think me daft :D
chric

Post by chric »

Not a chance of my beast going out in the rain or wind it's nice and warm with a 50 inch plasma to keep it company in my garage :lol: :lol:

Ill never be a sell out storm forever
Steve6088

Post by Steve6088 »

Pedrohendo wrote:Dropped mine Friday, once mended (hopefully next week) will be out again, after all,
if I was married to Cheryl Cole and didn't ride her cos it's cold you'd think me daft :D
That's the spirit! :thumbup:
Jester666

Post by Jester666 »

I have the dubious pleasure of riding from Winchester to Chesterfield on Friday! On what looks like the wettest day of the week!! :(
All to see the oldies for Xmas.

Ho Ho Bloody Ho!! :lol:
Semper in faecibus sumus, sole profundum variat!
Silver 1998 'Storm! That keeps trying to kill me! And is leaving me soon! :(
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

Pedrohendo wrote:
"Dropped mine Friday, once mended (hopefully next week) will be out again, after all,
if I was married to Cheryl Cole and didn't ride her cos it's cold you'd think me daft "

i suppose the best option is to keep cheryl cole nice and safe in the garage till spring but have an older less prized motorbike/women, perhaps the equivilent of a 45 yr old newsreader? and just ride her in the winter?
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.