Teeth & hols

General Biker Banter
aces-high

Teeth & hols

Post by aces-high »

Well I got less than 2 hours to go before having all me wisdom teeth yanked out :eek2
Booked the full week off work so hopefully if I'm not to bad I can get some jobs on the bike done and not waste all my holidays.
I need some for touring this summer as I'm thinking of riding down to Morocco, Is the Storm up for this on a standard seat? I'm going to look into having it gel filled.
Mods to do this week
CCT's ( kreiger )
TPS
Stick coils
carb balance
Fit a relay for heated grips
wire in the sat nav mount

I will have a pair of stick coil harness plugs left over when I've finished, Free to anyone who wants them ( should be available later this week, teeth allowing) just shout up if you need them. :D
simo

Re: Teeth & hols

Post by simo »

Best of luck with the dentist,I'm the biggest coward in our village when it comes to dentists . As for the seat, I've got one of those Gel pads that you strap on,vinal covered.Works well but when the bikes been out in the Sun you can burn your butt as it don't half absorb heat. :biggrin
Theres A Hare in The Turnips.
ChrisC

Post by ChrisC »

Good luck with wisdom teeth op....and hope it well :thumbup:
seb421

Post by seb421 »

IMO the seat if fine as is,

dont forget you will be stopping for fuel every 100 mile or less on average with a 16ltr tank, which rests the butt a bit and lets you stretch the legs
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
aces-high

Post by aces-high »

Lord I feel like S**t , stitches in my gums, swollen jaws to look like David Coulthard and painkillers giving me the mother of all stomach cramps.
I'm sure I swallowed several pints of blood last night. All in all it's going great. Hope I can get in the shed tomorrow!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

bloody hell aces, i've had plenty of wisdon teeth out and root canal and i've never really had any probs, just lucky i guess, hope your feeling beeter tomorrow buddy.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

aces-high wrote:Lord I feel like S**t , stitches in my gums, swollen jaws to look like David Coulthard and painkillers giving me the mother of all stomach cramps.
I'm sure I swallowed several pints of blood last night. All in all it's going great. Hope I can get in the shed tomorrow!
get some tramadol and vodka down ya! :beer:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
aces-high

Post by aces-high »

I think they let the students loose on me :thumbdown:
just distract myself with marravtr's jiggle bird avatar :thumbup: it got my vote.