Run of sick luck

General Biker Banter
StormingHonda

Run of sick luck

Post by StormingHonda »

I've really had enough these past few weeks.

week one man flu followed by a dose of chest infection

Week two dentist pulls tooth out. Chest infection eases and man cold eases, tooth hole hurts like crazy.

Week three gets over chest infection and man cold, contracts ANOTHER cold, with the tooth hole hurting like a biath and a mouth full of ulcers.

I'm gonna shoot myself I think :lol:
AMCQ46

Re: Run of sick luck

Post by AMCQ46 »

StormingHonda wrote:
Careful with that gun, with your luck you will miss and kill a passerby and then spend the next 15ys in jail for murder :lol:
AMcQ
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

yeah knowing my luck atm I might shoot the front of my face off and live :lol:
seb421

Post by seb421 »

Where are you hanging out to catch these cold's mate?
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

Work and the kids keep coming home from school with interesting new colds and illnesses :lol:
turbo_billy

Post by turbo_billy »

StormingHonda wrote:.......kids keep coming home from school with interesting new colds and illnesses :lol:
Been there, done that! Schools are like great big petri dishes and the kids just keep helping themselves to handfuls of new and exciting germs. :crazy: If anyone ever decided to invade these shores again, just send a bunch of primary school kids to head them off. More effective than ANY biological weapon ever devised by man :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Week two dentist pulls tooth out. Chest infection eases and man cold eases, tooth hole hurts like crazy.

Week three gets over chest infection and man cold, contracts ANOTHER cold, with the tooth hole hurting like a biath and a mouth full of ulcers.

Sorry to hear that fella, chin up :wink: at least it gives you time for a bit of r&r. Spend time here, watch some tv, tinker with your bike. Just dose your self up so your not in any pain.
For toothache I find nothing works better than biting on a Clove or dab the area with some Clove oil on a cotton bud if you can not bite. It will numb your mouth like a class A drug without the side effects :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

turbo_billy wrote:
StormingHonda wrote:.......kids keep coming home from school with interesting new colds and illnesses :lol:
Been there, done that! Schools are like great big petri dishes and the kids just keep helping themselves to handfuls of new and exciting germs. :crazy: If anyone ever decided to invade these shores again, just send a bunch of primary school kids to head them off. More effective than ANY biological weapon ever devised by man :lol:
If we were attacked by aliens they would be wise to heat ray the schools first. :D
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

cybercarl wrote:

Sorry to hear that fella, chin up :wink: at least it gives you time for a bit of r&r. Spend time here, watch some tv, tinker with your bike. Just dose your self up so your not in any pain.
For toothache I find nothing works better than biting on a Clove or dab the area with some Clove oil on a cotton bud if you can not bite. It will numb your mouth like a class A drug without the side effects :lol:

(:-})
I'm married, r&r doesnt happen :lol: my mrs is really bad for not letting you be sick, she works in a hospital, when i'm sick she says " what are you whinging about, I see people die ", she also has been sicker than me when I get something interesting happen.

I got no tooth, I think its worse having extractions then actually trying to save the tooth, the dentist wanted to pull it, I want him to root canal it.
rob...

Post by rob... »

StormingHonda wrote: I want him to root canal it.
you WANTED a root canal????????????????????????? :eek2 :eek2 :eek2 :eek2
When subjected to an electrical voltage of at least 50 volts, a cat's tail always points toward the north.
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

rob... wrote:
StormingHonda wrote: I want him to root canal it.
you WANTED a root canal????????????????????????? :eek2 :eek2 :eek2 :eek2
Yeah, its alright when the numb it off, stinks a bit when the pull out the roots :lol:

I'd rather keep the tooth than lose it, but this one was rotting below the gum line so he said NO.