Petrol

General Bike chat
VTRDark

Re: Petrol

Post by VTRDark »

I agree with all the comments above especially all the foul language towards the politicians :lol: And they should all go on minimum wage for at least a year, have their expenses taken away, make them travel by public transport, and then maybe they will apreciate how the other half live. Mind you saying that, they probably realize but just don't give a sh1t. Hang them all, the main players anyway!

Come the revolution!!! A modern day Oliver Cromwell is what we need, yeh I know he started parliment! but at least he was a peoples person. He would be turning in his grave if he saw the state of parliment now. I hate the fu....er's. :evil: :twisted:

It's the same old story the rich get richer and the poor get poorer. The way thing's are going we will be like a third world country while places like India and China are up and coming, grrrrr.

Apparently it's about 86p in every pound on fuel that is tax. Daylight robbery. Anyhow, I know it's not much but it all helps. Here's an interesting one... Find the cheapest petrol according to post code. Need to sign up to view prices though!
http://www.petrolprices.com/

(:-})

Just seen the last post, must have gone up while writing this.
Born free taxed till death :twisted: :thumbdown: civil war I say :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :roll:
Down with the tax ,keep our gates locked :silent:
That reminds me a bit of this video on You Tube. Part one of three:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwWEK3eA ... re=related

Check it out!

and for furthur info have a look here:
http://www.freedomrebels.co.uk/Home::wh ... eeman.html

(;-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
pete1781

Post by pete1781 »

£1.47.9 in Chievely services today!! Didn't have the heart to tell my mate until he'd finished slinging it into his buell with reckless abandon, i just pointed at the board as we left the forecourt, pretty sure he took it easy all morning after that :( they might as well just mug you on the way onto the forecourt!! Robbing barstewards!!! :evil: :evil: :Argue 1: :sick:
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Budget 2012 "This country borrowed its way into trouble, now we're going to work our way out"

or in other words we need to keep working to pay to the bankers who lost when gambling, their bail outs and subsequent bonuses > and governments spent on war ....

Afghanistan & Iraq wars £20+ billion (on top of the normal defence budget) http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -20bn.html
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Afghanistan & Iraq wars £20+ billion (on top of the normal defence budget) http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldne ... -20bn.html
And this is a defence budget that is being drastically cut to the detriment of of our troops having to pay out and buy their own kit etc. And also leaving the UK vulnerable and open to attack. :x

I'm not gonna comment anymore on this thread as it makes me angry and aggressive. :evil:

Ride Safe

oldbikeman

Post by oldbikeman »

Dear Mr Cameron
A lot of British soldiers have died in the far east for oil so where's their share of the booty, what the wombles is the British people getting from it accept being ripped off?Who ever took it off Saddam should get the benefit.Thanks for turning us all into targets for terrorists while you tax us to death.I hope you and your sort go some where wet and horrible.
seb421

Post by seb421 »

On she subject of fuel i went to get fuel from shell in Leyland today, no fuel left! this was about 12:15pm

What the wombles!
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
oldbikeman

Post by oldbikeman »

Apologies for the out of order language.
Furrybiker

Post by Furrybiker »

StormingHonda wrote:Just think in countries like Saudi Arabia you can fill your car up with the change in your pocket, well thats what one guy I know who lives there said.
One of my neighbours works in Dubai, he went to visit his brother working in Saudi. Brother picks him up from the airport and says must get some petrol on the way home. Now he is driving a Land Cruiser Amazon, I don't know how much they hold, but we all know its going to be lots! While bro is paying neighbour works out how much he put in by Dubai prices and on his return asks him why he didn't fill it up. " I did" says brother.

The cost of filling it in Dubai would have been £8. In Saudi he had just filled it for £5.

Now shall we all go out and shoot ourselves, or maybe a politician??
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

Furrybiker wrote:
StormingHonda wrote:Just think in countries like Saudi Arabia you can fill your car up with the change in your pocket, well thats what one guy I know who lives there said.
One of my neighbours works in Dubai, he went to visit his brother working in Saudi. Brother picks him up from the airport and says must get some petrol on the way home. Now he is driving a Land Cruiser Amazon, I don't know how much they hold, but we all know its going to be lots! While bro is paying neighbour works out how much he put in by Dubai prices and on his return asks him why he didn't fill it up. " I did" says brother.

The cost of filling it in Dubai would have been £8. In Saudi he had just filled it for £5.

Now shall we all go out and shoot ourselves, or maybe a politician??
That would be nice to fill up your bike or car and it only cost you pennies sadly not for us, atleast the politictions can get it back in expenses.
oldbikeman wrote:Apologies for the out of order language.
Dont worry , its good to vent every now and then. :crazy:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Apologies for the out of order language.
That's fine with me. Don't re-call you using any foul language though. And as for the rest of us, including myself. We don't use any either, as it's left for one to fill in the blanks. :lol:
That is shocking. :o I knew it would be less, but not that much.

lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

went out at quarter to 7 to get some petrol for my customary saturday morning spin. 2 x shell garages were shut, run out of fuel. asda, morrisons and tesco all queuing right out of the store.
decided to try at 11 pm at sainsbury,s. still queuing but not so bad. this is a big outlet with about 20 pumps. only ten going and they had run out of diesel and normal so i had to fill up on super. i asked if they were getting filled up tomorrow but she was not sure?
All down to one minister saying we should fill up jerry cans! oh yes and me wanting to go out sat morning..
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

DO you know its actually ilegal to store more than 5 litres of petrol and then theres loads of rules and regs which basicly invalidates your house insurance if you have a fire from it.

They need to stop people filling Jerry cans, these low life are pathetic and breaking the law, the petrol station should ask to see there handling liscence ( cos you need one ) if they are filling up Jerry cans.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

How easy is it to fit this to my storm?

NASA has some leftover going cheap on ebay :p
Last edited by Wicky on Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

lol imagine the fuel bill for that sucker.
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

no space for that if i fit the larger rec/reg i guess?
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.