AP's project.....UPDATE

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
MacV2

Re: BSM's project.....UPDATE

Post by MacV2 »

bigspanishmarty wrote:insurance was sorted today al. i'm a bit pissed off because the bike needs another week or so of cleaning and bits being put on it but my mechanic goes on holiday tomorrow, so right now its looking like a right bodge job, just to get it thru its mot, which should be on friday, macs lending me some front indi's and now the sidelights not working.....grrrrrr
still it will be in my garden tonight and i'll be tinkering over the next week or so, the freshly painted fairings will be finished by the middle of next week, and by then i should have recieved a pack of s/s nuts and bolts to use.
i've also got to sort out another battery tomorrow, it never rains it pours...... :lol:
it will look rough but i'm determined to get it to the workshop day next month..... :thumbup:
Fear not BSM for SuperMac will come to your rescue again! :Woohoo:

I will bring my spare battery with me tomorrow, in fact I will nip down to the Mac Cave stick on charge right now....in a min when I've posted this....

It will tide you over & turn your Storm over until you get sorted proper.

No Charge......you not the battery.

Now where have I left that bloody utility belt......?

TO THE MAC CAVE......
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

hahahaha mac you are a funny fooker, i'm just trying to imagine you in your outfit..... :lol:
topman tho mac, your a lifesaver, what time tomorrow 1pm?
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bigspanishmarty wrote:hahahaha mac you are a funny fooker, i'm just trying to imagine you in your outfit..... :lol:
topman tho mac, your a lifesaver, what time tomorrow 1pm?
Just shine the Mac signal in the normal way Marty!

12 ish would be better for me Marty if that's Ok.

You can imagine what you like you filthy perv :bondage: :biker:

I'm not wearing any sort of outfit for you!
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

hahahaha 12 it is buddy........ :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i finally got the bike home at 1am this morning, its nice to think its finally home, its just a shame its only 75% finished and i have to wait another month for it to be how i want it, i followed my mechanic as he rode it from his house to mine, i video'd the journey and as we pulled onto the motorway he gave it some, the noise was unbelievable, i'm in love with my titanium race exhaust, lets hope the mot man likes them aswell :lol:
if anyone wants to hear and watch the video i'll post it on youtube, its a pretty boring 10mins except for 17,21,15 at which point there is sweet sweet music and my funny reaction... :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

bigspanishmarty wrote:i finally got the bike home at 1am this morning, its nice to think its finally home, its just a shame its only 75% finished and i have to wait another month for it to be how i want it, i followed my mechanic as he rode it from his house to mine, i video'd the journey and as we pulled onto the motorway he gave it some, the noise was unbelievable, i'm in love with my titanium race exhaust, lets hope the mot man likes them aswell :lol:
if anyone wants to hear and watch the video i'll post it on youtube, its a pretty boring 10mins except for 17,21,15 at which point there is sweet sweet music and my funny reaction... :lol:
c'mon then.... link pls! :thumbup:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

there you go marra.....1min 25secs is the best bit the rest ain't worth watching :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Snoogle

Post by Snoogle »

"Fackin' ewll mayte!!!"

lmfao!!!

Watched it on my phone so sounds quality was't the best, but, will check it out at home through the speakers :thumbup:
A head full of fears has no room for dreams
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Nice low down rumble to those zorsts mate. :thumbup: Looking forward to hearing/seeing those in the flesh. What make are they, any chance of some pics in the light?

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
lloydie

BSM's project.....UPDATE

Post by lloydie »

Fecking ell mate sounds sweet
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

That sounds nice mate, like a C90 with the baffles out!!!!! :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

cybercarl wrote:Nice low down rumble to those zorsts mate. :thumbup: Looking forward to hearing/seeing those in the flesh. What make are they, any chance of some pics in the light?

i'll sort some pics out today, i haven't got a clue who made it, i believe it was made for a race/trackbike, because there are no markings and it fouled the sidestand once fitted.
its a big bore full titanium system which weighs f-all, i should be mot-ing it tomorrow, lets just hope they pass i'm not confident tho, fingers crossed....
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

i should be mot-ing it tomorrow, lets just hope they pass i'm not confident tho, fingers crossed....
That will depend on who's MOTing it. They will have to turn a blind eye to the exhausts. Lets hope it's one of those old school MOT setups and they don't stick a Decibel meter over the cans, and I suspect they are not BS stamped. You may have to put some road legal cans on for the sake of an MOT!

==============================Enter the Darkside
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

bigspanishmarty wrote:
there you go marra.....1min 25secs is the best bit the rest ain't worth watching :lol:
FAAAACKIN ELL MATE! :lol: cor blimey guvnor that sounds swwwwwwwwwwweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt!!! :twisted: :biggrin :thumbup:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
whitestorm pete

Post by whitestorm pete »

sweet as a fook mate just how a storm should sound :thumbup:
If sh1t were money you would be worth a fortune