make sure you have a full tank of petrol

General Biker Banter
StormingHonda

Re: make sure you have a full tank of petrol

Post by StormingHonda »

I had an FZR600 years ago I went down like a shag of sh1t on a diesel spill in a garage :(.

Back to the petrol thingy.

Is it me or are the dumbass numpties panic buying in need of a good shooting.
MJONESY

Post by MJONESY »

I watched the leader of the unite union (forget his name) on hard talk on bbc at a silly hour the other morning and it suddenly all became clear, its all political the guy said at one point "we are the labour party" and it suddenly dawned on me that the whole idea of it is to bring the country to it's knees for a day or two, it failed to make the country grind to halt with the airport staff as it did with the teachers so now they are hitting us with the fuel. To my mind its all so they can say we dont have these problems under a labour government.

p.s don't mistake me for a conservative supporter I think they are a bunch of limp wristed fiddler and that they are doing a piss poor half hearted job but I am far from a labour supporter. All I know is that I am better off now than I was then but that might just be coincidence.
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

To be honest I have seen the worst that Labour can do, as an ex Dagenham resident. I wouldn't vote labour even if I had a gun at my head at the ballot box. I could never vote for Cons or dems either.

Infact next election I wont bother.
MJONESY

Post by MJONESY »

At the risk of being ridiculed the only party I can see that talks sense is Ukip, their ideas seem to make sense to me. If you have never looked at them it might be worth some time reading through some of the stuff on their website. By the way saying they would never get in so its a wasted vote means we will never be rid of the lunacy that is the big three partys :thumbup:
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

Or you could vote SNP :thumbup:
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

saying they would never get in so its a wasted vote means we will never be rid of the lunacy that is the big three partys
Right on.... That's is why every vote counts.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Steve6088

Post by Steve6088 »

http://www.motorcyclenews.com/MCN/News/ ... el-strike/

Cant see the Firestorm mentioned anywhere :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Just got back from a ride across town and it's shocking how many petrol stations have run out of all fuel. The panic buying is causing chaos, before there is even a petrol strike if there is one.

Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Likewise - just had meeting in Suffolk and a nice scratch back through the countryside - looking to fill up on the way back and everywhere sold out!

Looks like the cycling till things sort themselves out :eek2
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

Its ok where i live but ive already filled up and a couple of cans aswel :P :lol: :lol: stock up on bread and milk they will all be hit :lol:
Loud pipes save lives!
boz

Post by boz »

At my local petrol station yesterday afternoon, its was absolute madness. Traffic going down the road about 500 yards. Anyway, apparently this guy got to the front of the line and just as he pulled in to the pump the employee came out and put out a sign saying there was no fuel left. The geezer got out of his car and clumped the unfortunate young man (I know his dad and he is one big bugger, ex-rugby player with a short fuse)! Anyway, the motorist got arrested, quite rightly so and apparently was crying his eyes out like a big Jessie, not about what he had just done but about the fact he still had no fuel!
This fekin country is completely pants, but that's another story. These idiot government ministers should hang there heads in shame, better still just hang. Even the TV news has been presenting a completely one sided argument in favour of the employers.
In summary, we (the UK that is) are generally a bunch of selfish, greedy, un-caring tossers. I feel ashamed as even I joined in the madness on Thursday.
What the hell would an intelligent alien species looking down on us think of us (that might be a good thread).?
CBR900rr Fireblade
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

Jazzscot wrote:Or you could vote SNP :thumbup:
Is that even possible being an Englishmen living in England?.

Tell ya what you lot leave and Hadrians walls going back up :lol:

BTW are you an Anglos Saxon Scot or a proper nordic scot?.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Easy geez, the Scotts have just as much control over their government as we do ours. :lol: The problem with politics is that it can be a touchy subject and some people take it very seriously. We all have our own opinions, that's called (so called) democracy! Stick the wall back up and we would have no quality whisky :lol:

With regards to the fuel, the majority of people are stupid and panic, it's madness. But it has a domino effect, once some start and the fuel really starts to get low, all the rest of us join in.

The government have just announced that there is no reason to panic (after causing the chaos) but it's good to keep at least half a tank full. That will get me far on my VTR Mmmm. So mixed messages out there!

What a bloody mess, we'd be better off with celebrities running the country. Arnold Schwarzenegger comes to mind. :lol:

StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

cybercarl wrote:

Easy geez, the Scotts have just as much control over their government as we do ours. :lol: The problem with politics is that it can be a touchy subject and some people take it very seriously. We all have our own opinions, that's called (so called) democracy! Stick the wall back up and we would have no quality whisky :lol:

With regards to the fuel, the majority of people are stupid and panic, it's madness. But it has a domino effect, once some start and the fuel really starts to get low, all the rest of us join in.

The government have just announced that there is no reason to panic (after causing the chaos) but it's good to keep at least half a tank full. That will get me far on my VTR Mmmm. So mixed messages out there!

What a bloody mess, we'd be better off with celebrities running the country. Arnold Schwarzenegger comes to mind. :lol:

I don't think hes going to take it the wrong way :lol:

Besides, I get all mine from an American called jack, so :P
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

StormingHonda wrote:
Jazzscot wrote:Or you could vote SNP :thumbup:
Is that even possible being an Englishmen living in England?.

Can I play the racist card with those comments????? :crazy: I was born in Scotland therefore Im Scottish (currently with a British passport) :thumbup:

I wondered who would bite first, you won the prize Storming Honda.

Seriously though when it comes to politics the political party's in this country are all the same thing. They all belong the the same old boys clubs. Look after their pals etc. Zeitgeist is not far from the mark.
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good