To all the newbies

General Biker Banter
Flatline

To all the newbies

Post by Flatline »

Welcome aboard and hope you have a great time on the forum

Because there are so many new faces now, it might be a good idea to put your location into your profile

That way we know where abouts in the country everyone is
Vtrkidda

Re: To all the newbies

Post by Vtrkidda »

Yer hello
There is to many to say hi to :lol: :lol: youve changed your pic , 8O
Loud pipes save lives!
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i'm with flatline
why are people so guarded about where they live, if you let us know what part of the country you are in, theres a better chance of someone who might live nearby offering help if you were to need it.
so don't be a secret agent, lets us know..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
vtryorks

Post by vtryorks »

If there are some many newbies, where are they all getting their Firestorms from? OK, I can account for potentially 1, but Honda stopped making these years ago.

Aside from Padgetts with their NOS (teal umm..) storm, is someone else knocking these up on the side? lol
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

clearly there were more storms sold in the UK than there are active owners registered on this site, so the new owners are just getting better at finding the best forum on the interweb.
AMcQ
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

had mine MOT'd today and the bloke who runs Milton Keynes Motorcycle Centre (an ace spanner who has set up on his own) sold a red one for £1,700 yesterday, said he'd ring the new owner and tell them about the Forum. Word of mouth - the best advertising for anything and the experience on here is a great value to all. I put it down to the cyber-magnetism of the site :wink:
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

bigspanishmarty wrote:i'm with flatline
why are people so guarded about where they live, if you let us know what part of the country you are in, theres a better chance of someone who might live nearby offering help if you were to need it.
so don't be a secret agent, lets us know..... :thumbup:
Because they have already heard about the 'Phantom Car Park Nicker Sender Pineapple Pervert'....PCPNSPP for short.....BSM even shorter...... & they don't want a vist.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

me sir, no sir, how very dare you :Argue 1: . i'll have you know, i'm a fine upstanding member of this forum, sort of..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I have found one of BSM's victims. A poor innocent spikey fruit from the tropics who wishes to remain anonymous told me "I was waiting in a lay-by for a lift from my mummy when a large man in a taxi pulled up and offered me a lift. I foolishly agreed. He did unspeakable things with me, that I am having to seek councelling for". He then showed me on a soft toy model of a pineapple where the nasty man touched him. Sick, sick puppy.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

i'll have you know, i'm a fine upstanding member of this forum,
Marty, why do you always go on about your fine upstanding member..................we're not interested

:lol: :lol: :lol: