What really winds you up on the road?

General Biker Banter
turbo_billy

Re: What really winds you up on the road?

Post by turbo_billy »

Its just easier for me to say "All of the above"...... :roll:

.....but especially the idiots that pull out of a side turning in front of you then don`t bother accelerating........UNTIL you have had enough of sitting behind them and try to overtake, then all of a sudden they remember which one is the go pedal!!! :evil:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I think that pretty much covers it. One more I thought of. When drivers think its' funny to wash their windscreens and give you a mouthfull of screenwash. :lol:

Fag butts being thrown out is dangerous. Imagine getting a lit one of those in your lid :evil:

Ride Safe :thumbup:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
templ8

Post by templ8 »

cybercarl wrote: Fag butts being thrown out is dangerous.
About 9 years ago I was on the gsxr approaching a set of lights at the end of a 40 limit dual carriageway, knob head in a merc next to me rolled his window down and flicked a fag out.
It landed on the tank and rolled down between the tank and my nadgers, once stopped I managed to grab it, noticed his window still down so launched it back at him.
It caught the door frame, showered his face in embers and landed somewhere on the passengers side.

I pulled away sharpish and looked back to see him frantically patting the seat whilst rubbing one eye.

Nearly wet me pants :grin:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That'll teach the wombles :lol: :lol: :lol: Quick call the fire brigade :lol: :lol: :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
rob...

Post by rob... »

1) idiots who stick to the speed limit just because it's a speed limit.
2) cyclists.
not mothers with their shopping baskets, or kids on bmx's, but those f*cking tw*ts in lycra... [rant removed for public decency's sake].
When subjected to an electrical voltage of at least 50 volts, a cat's tail always points toward the north.
stevepratt48

Post by stevepratt48 »

Drivers staring at their crotch - I''m sure they can't be texting, that's illegal..........
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

stevepratt48 wrote:Drivers staring at their crotch - I''m sure they can't be texting, that's illegal..........
upon the sound of a storm they probably were checking for fluid leaks induced by fright
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

turbo_billy wrote:Its just easier for me to say "All of the above"...... :roll:

.....but especially the idiots that pull out of a side turning in front of you then don`t bother accelerating........UNTIL you have had enough of sitting behind them and try to overtake, then all of a sudden they remember which one is the go pedal!!! :evil:
The ones who really get me, are the ones who pull out about halfway and sit there

Cyclists, grrrr.

These people really annoy me, they can ride on the road with no training, they want the same rights as paying road users, they ask for special treatment, but when it comes down to it they become selective about roads laws, I have had them pull infront across me and pull up set off a pedestrian crossing and then use it to get ahead and stop the traffic.

Feking pi$$ takers.
Flatline

Post by Flatline »

Roundabouts with traffic light on them................ :wtf:

Roundabouts covered in plants and stuff so you cant see who's coming round until the last moment

Traffic lights, when a roundabout would work fine

Traffic lights that replace a roundabout................... that was working fine

Traffic lights for a left filter lane...... :Rant1: