Quick action throttle mod

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
scott02464

Re: Quick action throttle mod

Post by scott02464 »

AMCQ46 wrote:The tube is the white plastic under the rubber grip

Tis is the HRC part

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/HONDA-CBR-100 ... _500wt_922
Thanks alot mate :thumbup:
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

or the rc45 (rvf750) throttle tube, which comes complete with the rh grip

part number 53140-MR7-000

enter that into the oem part number box on wemoto or david silvers, or order it at your local dealer.

about £16

apparently an R6 throttle tube also gives the desired effect though i haavent tried this myself....
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
scott02464

Post by scott02464 »

benny hedges wrote:or the rc45 (rvf750) throttle tube, which comes complete with the rh grip

part number 53140-MR7-000

enter that into the oem part number box on wemoto or david silvers, or order it at your local dealer.

about £16

apparently an R6 throttle tube also gives the desired effect though i haavent tried this myself....
Thanks the info benny much appreciated, can't wait to to this now :thumbup: :thumbup:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

The original plan was to try to modify both the throttle cam and the lower end cam, so that it would act slowly at first and then quicker after the first 1/8 turn.
So there would still be some finesse at lower throttle openings but no need for a second handful if you wanted it wide open.

KTM did a conversion on the RC8 that looked just the thing, but I (as usual) wanted a cheap/free version, rather than just buying parts and bolting them on.

In the end I just settled for the constant radius packing section; it did the job nicely and was simple.
Remember that a single radius curve is necessary at the top, unless you have a matching cam shape at the bottom end of the pulley, or you'll end up with loads of throttle slack which you can't adjust out.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
KarlosVTR

Post by KarlosVTR »

ive researched this a lot and found this to be the correct part number

NR750 part

53141-MT7-000

type the number in google if you like and see how many people say that its the hrc part

also as i mentioned, i took out the push cable from my throttle and it works beautifully without. snappy and responsive to the max
scott02464

Post by scott02464 »

What's the difference with regards to the

Rc45 part 53140-mr7-000

And the

NR750 part 53141-mt7-000

Scott