Good Samaritan

General Biker Banter
Jester666

Good Samaritan

Post by Jester666 »

Today I had my faith in humanity restored. :D

Thanks to Mr Honda deciding to give our favourite 2 wheeled transport a thimble as a fuel recepticle I ran out of go juice today! :( I know... My fault for playing fuel station roulette!! :lol:

As I silently glided to a halt by the side of the A30, 6 miles from the nearest loud juice station, I spyed an oldish gentleman taking his morning sabatical. When he found out my problem he said he would look in his garage to see if he had any in his jerry can. 20 mins later and armed with all the cash I had, £6!!, he phoned me to say that he didn't have any but he had driven to the nearest fuel station, filled the jerry can with £6 worth of Shells finest and was on his way back to me.

When he arrived back he wouldnt accept my offer of a bottle of wine in way of thanks, he was just happy to have been of help!! :clap:

What a nice man! I left with a smile on my face AND the sun came out as well! :D

So big thanks go to this good samaritan! :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap:
Semper in faecibus sumus, sole profundum variat!
Silver 1998 'Storm! That keeps trying to kill me! And is leaving me soon! :(
scott02464

Re: Good Samaritan

Post by scott02464 »

It would be nice if more people were like that. Where I'm from they would wait till you went to get fuel then wheeled your bike way never to be seen again.

Since I moved to where I live now my insurance halved :?
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That's a nice post, It's good to know there's a few people still around willing to help someone in need. I doubt you would get that in any city, not these days. :(

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

:thumbup: I like that story. Its good to hear that there are still some people out there willing to help in a selfless way.
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Heart warming story...compared to heart stopping option of pushing 6 miles. Good karma :thumbup:
AMcQ
lloydie

Good Samaritan

Post by lloydie »

Good man :-)