Supersport Arragon

Any racing related stuff
Kev L

Supersport Arragon

Post by Kev L »

Anyone see the Supersport race today? How was Kenan SofuoÄŸlu not disqualified for the season after that display. Petulant child. :thumbdown: :crazy:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Re: Supersport Arragon

Post by AMCQ46 »

Didn't hear what his side of the story was, but forret was very reluctant to talk about the insident, which makes me thing he was feeling guilty about something he did.

But from the angle we could see, it looked well crazy, but I noticed the 2nd time I watched it that Keenan did look over his shoulder to see if he was passed Forret before he swerved
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Forret was on a Kawasaki mate so I think he had been warned off. Sam Lowes was a little more expressive and threatening toward The crazed Turk. When I watched it the second time it looked even worse to me, he looked across, swerved and added his body weight to the strike as well. All at 180mph ish tw@. I found it amazing that they only docked him three positions! :crazy:
I wonder if he mistook Forret for Lowes as Sam had roughed him up a bit earlier on. :think:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Agreed, I would have thought that a disqualification was more appropriate to dangerous riding.
But I would have thought that most of the riders and team owners made their feeling felt.....and he'll have got a lecture from race direction as well.

Still, Sam's in striking distance now.
On this form it'll be an interesting end to the season.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.