Spies to Quit Yamaha

Any racing related stuff
AMCQ46

Spies to Quit Yamaha

Post by AMCQ46 »

The internet says that he was tweeting that he decided to leave Yamaha at the end of the year, then they were removed! so not sure where is going, and who might replace?

in my book this would be a better option for Cal than trying to fix the Duke, but I am sure Dovi wants it too.......and where will hayden go?
AMcQ
Kev L

Re: Spies to Quit Yamaha

Post by Kev L »

I thought last weeks rumour mill had Hayden & Dovi to go WSB racing. :think:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
seb421

Re: Spies to Quit Yamaha

Post by seb421 »

Kev L wrote:I thought last weeks rumour mill had Hayden & Dovi to go WSB racing. :think:
Its to much of a step down for Dovi that, he's very much on-top of his game and has a been a consistently top finisher for the last few years

i was hopefully Suzuki was going to return for 2013 and have two riders?, thought Rossi might have switched to them in another shock move

I think even with Audi's cash thrown at them Ducati will struggle for another year and see them back on there game in 2014 by that time he will be getting on a bit Rossi

Hayden has had a mediocre year but not as bad as spies :eek2 he's been all over the place which is a bad thing when the other 3 yams have been at the sharp end of the podium all year,

Spies must have some sort of mental issue at the moment because we know for sure its not the bike and he can ride a bike, i think for sure Yamaha will drop him if he hasn't penned a contract already, Bradders has been a top finisher lately in the Moto2 so they may honour his contract and get him on a Tech 3 MotoGP bike as they said they would

Cal and Dovi are both great riders, who would i give the MotoGP bike to, I don't know its very hard to say but if i was either i would be very reluctant to go to that Duke, no one bar stoner can ride that pig of a machine as to the most out of it it needs to ridden 110% on a knife edge of spitting you off every lap of the race, Stoner is fantastic to watch on the Repsol Honda but he was even more marvellous riding that bucking bronco
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033