GREAT NEWS!!

General Biker Banter
lumpyv

GREAT NEWS!!

Post by lumpyv »

1st story on news at ten .... petrol could be £1.40 + per litre by the end of the month :evil:

it went down a bit a couple of months ago i think, but its going the wrong way again
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
TonyW650

Re: GREAT NEWS!!

Post by TonyW650 »

great, think its time to restore that fs1e in my mates back garden at least i can pedal that, just have to paint it yellow and put a firestorm sticker on it lol
scott02464

Post by scott02464 »

lumpyv wrote:1st story on news at ten .... petrol could be £1.40 + per litre by the end of the month :evil:

it went down a bit a couple of months ago i think, but its going the wrong way again
Oh don't start this again, it's well depressing! :-(
seb421

Post by seb421 »

lumpyv wrote:1st story on news at ten .... petrol could be £1.40 + per litre by the end of the month :evil:

Its been that price here at a few garages for a few weeks now. Pisses me right off. In 2002 it was 60p a litre when I had the RM250 in 10 years its more than doubled, crude oil and bricks and mortar are about the only stable purchase you can make

Sent from the Bat Cave via Cup and String
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
boz

Post by boz »

TonyW650 wrote:great, think its time to restore that fs1e in my mates back garden at least i can pedal that, just have to paint it yellow and put a firestorm sticker on it lol
Damn, that was my first bike many many many years ago. Fantastic machine, never broke down, which wouldn't be difficult considering there were no moving parts :lol: Memories :!:
CBR900rr Fireblade
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I'm pissed off with the air compressors in petrol stations at the mo, especially my local which is Esso. 50p a go and they don't even work properly.

I plugged my puncture the other day so the tyre is at flat as a pancake. Went round the garage to put air in and it can't put enough air in fast enough to inflate the tyre. In between the the compressor re charging itself air leaks out the bead of the tyre. :( Ended up wasting £2 on the machine then gave up. I'm waiting on a pit pump to turn up from ebay now. They will charge for the air we breathe next. :roll:

It's all a con. :(

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
denisblackvtr

Post by denisblackvtr »

The sad thing we can't just blame the goverment for the rises because most of it is down to the shear and absolute greed of the oil companies. Of course the goverment wont make the oil industries cap the price because they are all in it together. Just boils my piss to think that we as motorists actually support a good bit of our economy so they just keep on giving us the shaft because we are easy targets. GREEDY,GREEDY Fu%&ing Bas&ards.
GAS GRASS OR ASS NOBODY RIDES FREE
Rob

Post by Rob »

Wish beer was £1.40 per litre :beer: :beer:
'02 VTR1000-FY Yellow.
'12 Moto Guzzi Griso 8V SE Tenni.
Rob

Post by Rob »

denisblackvtr wrote:The sad thing we can't just blame the goverment for the rises because most of it is down to the shear and absolute greed of the oil companies. Of course the goverment wont make the oil industries cap the price because they are all in it together. Just boils my piss to think that we as motorists actually support a good bit of our economy so they just keep on giving us the shaft because we are easy targets. GREEDY,GREEDY Fu%&ing Bas&ards.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15462923

Last November - but basically:-

Unleaded 134.1p/litre

Retailer margin - 7.1p
Cost of Oil - 42.5p
Refining - 1.5p

Duty - 58p
VAT - 22.4p

So out of 134.1p, 80.4p goes to the Government. Sorry - I blame the Government :Argue:
'02 VTR1000-FY Yellow.
'12 Moto Guzzi Griso 8V SE Tenni.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I agree it's defo the tax that pushes the price right up, just like with everything else.

boz

Post by boz »

This is one of the things everyone in the country moans about but nothing is done. If a government wants to win the respect of the country and win by a landslide like no other here are some tips.
Deal with the oil companies, the greed tossas. Cap their profits and take less tax.
Sort out the crappy police. Useless prats. Look at that poor lassie Tia.
Jail the nonces, rapists, murderers and other scum in the most disgusting conditions forever.
Pull the troops out of Americas fake wars and put them to work going to all out war on drug dealers.
Job done...happy population...top government. No chance of that heppening.
CBR900rr Fireblade
seb421

Post by seb421 »

boz wrote:This is one of the things everyone in the country moans about but nothing is done. If a government wants to win the respect of the country and win by a landslide like no other here are some tips.
Deal with the oil companies, the greed tossas. Cap their profits and take less tax.
Jail the nonces, rapists, murderers and other scum in the most disgusting conditions forever.
Pull the troops out of Americas fake wars and put them to work going to all out war on drug dealers.
BOZ for PM any one? :thumbup: :thumbup:
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
TonyW650

Post by TonyW650 »

boz wrote:This is one of the things everyone in the country moans about but nothing is done. If a government wants to win the respect of the country and win by a landslide like no other here are some tips.
Dont the Government make enough all ready on the tax on fuel, why not drop some of that tax and then as you say cap their profits, and they should make some of the Petrol station outlets fix their prices, Working in and around london, kent, sussex, essex and hampshire I've seen massive devideds in price per litre for both diesel and petrol within the same company chain, I'll by petrol from tesco where I live and 15 miles down the road its 5p more, they take the piss, the government should make the companys price fix.
sorry all, had a bad day and feel a bit like we are all getting taken the piss out of in this country, I know theres a resection, but do they really need to screw over the average family etc....
boz

Post by boz »

sorry all, had a bad day and feel a bit like we are all getting taken the piss out of in this country, I know theres a resection, but do they really need to screw over the average family etc....

Well said mate. Sure you will not find a soul in the country that disagrees. I just wish we had some strong leadership to oppose this robbery. That's Ed Millaband's job by the way......don't make me laugh......useless git.
Anyone who does speak out and poses any form of threat to the status quo is immediately destroyed in the press. Everyone from Tony Benn to Neil Kinnock. George Galloway to Derek Hatton. Arthur Scargill to Jimmy Reid. Guess who by? You got it. Tory boy Murdoch.
Oh and what the hell has happened to that so called whitewash, I mean inquiry? Been buried by the Olympics and so on. These criminals get a toothless, gutless inquiry when it should have been remand in Belmarsh awaiting trial. The rich have got us by the knackers and it's only gonna get worse.
Vive la revolution
CBR900rr Fireblade
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Well said. :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :clap: :clap: :clap:

The revolution will come because that's what happens when there is enough poverty. People rebel, not always in the right way, like we saw with the riots that kicked off. But there where strong feeling and hatred that provoked it. Unfortunately crime usually comes first as the the initiation to change. Oliver Cromwell will be turning in his grave with the way Parliament has turned out. But there will reign another Vox Populi to take the lead and power us on in the right direction.