Casey Stoner

Post by boz »

Looks like Stoner misjudged this one a wee bit.....ouch

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/motogp/19309138
CBR900rr Fireblade
Kev L

Re: Casey Stoner

Post by Kev L »

Same corner bit Hayden and Spies and nearly had Dovi & Rossi. Very strange they appear to be riding off of the edge of the tyre. Later on the riders were using a double thickness slider on the left knee, and all this in totally dry conditions.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
boz

Post by boz »

Kev L wrote:Same corner bit Hayden and Spies and nearly had Dovi & Rossi. Very strange they appear to be riding off of the edge of the tyre. Later on the riders were using a double thickness slider on the left knee, and all this in totally dry conditions.
Jeez Kev all I saw was a bike flying through the air like a tissue in the wind!!!!! Top analysis mucker :thumbup: :thumbup:
CBR900rr Fireblade
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That was a good one. Superman, weeeee.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
boz

Post by boz »

cybercarl wrote:That was a good one. Superman, weeeee.
See what I mean, my point exactly. Carl is able to offer the same amount of technical analysis as me :lol: :lol:

CBR900rr Fireblade
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

The Honda looked distinctly 2nd hand afterwards. The rear wheel just folded up with the rim and spokes seperating early in the crash.
Looks like Nicky Hayden has been excluded from the race. Stoner is saying he will attempt to ride and Spies was already back on the bike by the end of qualifying.
Rossi qualified worse than a CRT bike. Hope the move back to Yam has a positive effect on him, he has said on Eurosport he will retire if things don't improve. Difficult to see how things won't improve, just depends by how much! :thumbup:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Couldn't hav happened to a nicer bloke....
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Stratman wrote:Couldn't hav happened to a nicer bloke....
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

+1 :thumbup: whiney little shite, taxi for stacey moaner!! :lol:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
pinkyfloyd

Post by pinkyfloyd »

Fair play to him for racing on the Sunday but he's still a tw@ and I dont like him! Sooner he retires the better.
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
History:....CZ125....RXS100.....Lifan LF125-14F.....Suzuki GSXR750
Current:...1999 VTR FIRESTORM!
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

I honestly struggle to understand how a biker could wish any kind of crash on someone. That was a pretty severe highside which he was lucky to not be out for the season let alone have the bottle to race the following day with compound fractures and torn ligaments. Yes he's a whiney git, but anyone who still races having watched their ankle pop itself back into the socket the day before (and doesn't need to do it for the money anymore) deserves a bit of respect.
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I honestly struggle to understand how a biker could wish any kind of crash
I would go along with that. :thumbup: It made me go Oooo ouch. Everytime I see a biker in a road crash I feel for them. Only fellow bikers mind :wink:

I'm shocked how these guys can ride with things like a broken fib and tib, and that's without pain killers 8O I know how it feels to break bones. I wrapped myself around a lampost and broke my fema, and foot was dangling by the remains of my ankle. I was relieved and happy by the Ket/Morph the paramedics gave me. Best trip I ever had. :lol:

==============================Enter the Darkside
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

It annoys the f***k out of me when someone tries to put words in my mouth.

I did not say, nor imply, that I wished a crash on anyone. Not that I have the powers to make such a thing happen anyway.

I just implied that he is an annoying little git, as many will agree.

There seems to be several of them about.

sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

firestorm996 wrote:
That was a pretty severe highside which he was lucky to not be out for the season let alone have the bottle to race the following day with compound fractures and torn ligaments. Yes he's a whiney git, but anyone who still races having watched their ankle pop itself back into the socket the day before (and doesn't need to do it for the money anymore) deserves a bit of respect.
+ 1 from me on that.

What I think needs seriously addressing is the useless track surface :crazy:

Chris.
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

pinkyfloyd wrote:Fair play to him for racing on the Sunday but he's still a tw@ and I dont like him! Sooner he retires the better.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Agreed