Operation Storm-Destination Derbyshire III-7th-9th Sept 2012

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

darkember

Re: Operation Storm-Destination Derbyshire III-7th-9th Sept

Post by darkember »

Porcine t******r's back safe but totally shot. Had a ball & met loads of great new faces. Some great roads especially the K & F, would love to do that all day :thumbup: :thumbup: Thanks to all riders the marking was really good & a speacial thanks to Al & Geo for keeping the group together. Really good news to hear that Marmite is ok. A bike can be replaced but your body can't.

Thanks everyone & hope to see you all agains for the next one :thumbup:
Griff1977

Post by Griff1977 »

Just seen this meet; hope all went well. Sorry I couldn't be there as I'm stuck down in Cornwall for 3 weeks, able to ride my mates VFR800, so not all bad!

I'll see everyone at next Op Storm or maintenance day!

Griff :D
KriegerCCTs,HEL oil lines,+4 advancer,+1/-1 sprockets,6mm spacer,CBR1k Sidestand,'07 R1 R/R,HyperPro springs F&R,Pipe Werx SL Carbons,Oxford sports hot grips,Mori style belly
Immediate plans:Clean it!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

darkember wrote:Porcine t******r's :thumbup:
:lol: may not pay much but sounds like there was lots of job satisfaction :D
AMcQ
chric

Post by chric »

adyf wrote:Just home,rang shaun hé is fine just shook up i rhino,he picked up bike in a van and whas at cat+fiddle .hope the Forum members can help him with parts ,I have indicators maybe some other stuff,big thanks to allistair+ geodude top men.it was a rare pleasure to meet so many great guys ,storm owners are a dying breed,not like the tossers on R1s etc.looking forward to the next one ,if you want proper roads you could always come to Yorkshire ,pm me for a guided tour!all the best .ady f
I have original cans and original screen if of any use for postage :thumbup: id pay that but skint
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Well done folks looks like you all had a great time. I look forward to the pics and video. :thumbdown:

Who's is the Castrol SP. Very nice :biggrin

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Cheeky kevs I think
partygirl

Post by partygirl »

hi peeps, its partygirls other half, thanks for a great day out, hope Marmites ok and not to bruised, get a list of any parts you need and we will see what we can sort out..... well organised and sorted ride out....... hope too see you all again soon for another storm about ! 8)
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

cybercarl wrote:
Who's is the Castrol SP. Very nice :biggrin

Yeah it's mine, mine, mine, mine :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Colin Edwards 2002 Castrol Honda rep :thumbup:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
tasum

Post by tasum »

Back safe and sound. Had a great time on my first ride out. Lots of very helpful members, nice to put faces to names. Always nice to hang out with a bunch of genuine and knowledgeable people. :D :D

Had loads of fun and was really nice seeing loads of storms in one place. Thanks to those who organised, to Mr McQueen, Kev and to the ever patient George; thanks for keeping an eye out for me. :wink:

Hope to do it again. Hope you all got back safe, hope that Marmite gets himself sorted. Thanks Flatty for sorting out our end. Next time I think we should maybe get a bigger van and pack more kit. :lol: :lol:

too knackered at mo, but will pop up some photos soon.

Cheers.
slow is smooth, smooth is fast
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

partygirl wrote:hi peeps, its partygirls other half, thanks for a great day out, hope Marmites ok and not to bruised, get a list of any parts you need and we will see what we can sort out..... well organised and sorted ride out....... hope too see you all again soon for another storm about ! 8)
1) good to meet you both :thumbup:
2) hope you found your way out of Buxton ok
3) get your own login and stop impersonating yor mrs :lol:
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Kev, the SP was looking good and running well, make sure to bring Adam and Sue next time and join us at the campsite :thumbup: :beer:
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Oh, And as I didn't remember to bring a camera can people post all their photos so I can copy them :D :thumbup:

Well not all, I wouldn't want to see any more of the burlesque dancers and Chris you are sworn to secrecy on those rocky horror pictures that mick was sending you :lol:
AMcQ
darkember

Post by darkember »

3) get your own login and stop impersonating yor mrs :lol:[/quote]

Yes quite agree sort yourself out Stix :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

AMCQ46 wrote:Oh, And as I didn't remember to bring a camera can people post all their photos so I can copy them :D :thumbup:

Well not all, I wouldn't want to see any more of the burlesque dancers and Chris you are sworn to secrecy on those rocky horror pictures that mick was sending you :lol:

Ooooooooooooooh :( there was me hoping I could share the amusement with everyone else :lol: like you said, small world. I also would like to copy the photos as I didn't take any due to battery on my phone being nearly dead. Still need to get round to fitting the double fag lighter socket :roll:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

CheekyKev thanks for the pic I nicked it to lust over :lol: That's a very nice bike, very nice indeed. How big are those Akras 8O

So it was Marmite then. :eek2

==============================Enter the Darkside