TYRE HEADACHE

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

And I thjought that they where panniers you had on you bike Tony :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

if you got a cannon it must have the right size wheels ..know what i mean ? :lol: :lol: :lol:
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

anyway...after all that "bollocking about" :lol: im getting a ME Z4 fitted this week.see what happens ay?cheers!
cupasoop
Site Admin

Post by cupasoop »

iggy1966 wrote:
cupasoop wrote:Pete, what happened to the Avons you fitted? Isnt it about time for another of your 2 page write up's..."avon tires 6 months on"?
NOOOOOOOOO!!! bored the bollox off everyone last time he did that!!!!

:lol: :lol:
I can live with that, I'm not working again at the moment so I've plent of time on my hands for him to bore me. :p
Rich.

stevieVTR

Post by stevieVTR »

Eeeek ME Z4s!! Sorry chaps but I had them on my SV650 a number of years ago and they were sh*te. Much better off with a Bridgestone 012/020 combination. I`ve run them on the SV, a ZZR6, a ZX6R and the Storm. They have worked on every bike I've had and until 6 months ago I was doing 15000 mile a year in all weathers.
Don't say I didn't warn you!!!!!
.... no more bike, divorce sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

I'm guessing you mean 012's front, 020's rear ? :?
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Cuppa said , iggy said....oh you know what i mean
iggy1966 wrote:
cupasoop wrote:
Pete, what happened to the Avons you fitted? Isnt it about time for another of your 2 page write up's..."avon tires 6 months on"?

NOOOOOOOOO!!! bored the bollox off everyone last time he did that!!!!

I can live with that, I'm not working again at the moment so I've plent of time on my hands for him to bore me.
Why Thankyou kind sir, you are a schollar and a gentleman.
Not like some people whom shall remain nameless...or was that shameless??? :wink:
pete.l
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Steve said
Eeeek ME Z4s!! Sorry chaps but I had them on my SV650 a number of years ago and they were sh*te
I'm not suprised. Abike that small and gutless couldn't wear the skin off a peach. No wonder they didn't work :wink:
Don't worry Tony they'll be alright on a proper bike :D

pete.l
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

:lol: :lol: :lol:

i can but try pete!!haha
stevieVTR

Post by stevieVTR »

Well, like I said before you have been warned. They didn't inspire confidence and lacked grip particulary in the wet although they did last well. Guess it depends what you want but I`ll stay with the B/stones thank you very much.
.... no more bike, divorce sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Steve VTR............you can lead a horse to water but you can't make it drink. :lol:
it may be clever, but its not big.
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Thats what i am going back to. Sportmax are ok, but more confidence inspiring the Battlax series.
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

update

had the mez4 fitted yesterday in brighton,nice blue skys and warm dry roads to run the new tyre in.got about a mile away and..it pissed down :cry: i went to horsham about 40miles in the piddling hail stones and rain and thunder,great.but...not one slip or slide.got home after work and the pimples are still on the tyre even in the middle!!..thats gotta be a good test for a new un bedded in tyre....ah well...happy about the tyre so far...but not the shyte weather!!