Clutch Snatching

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
tony.mon

Re: Clutch Snatching

Post by tony.mon »

Gnarly wrote:Hi Tony,
My race bike is a pig to get off the line smoothly, I have almost looped it due to the grabby clutch, can I try a set of those washers and fit them for next season?
Hi. Gnarly.
I have the same issues on the drag strip, but with less time to make up for the poor start!

I've sent you a Personal Message (PM).
You may not be able to read it until you have a few more posts under your belt....

What series do you race in. and what tracks?
We've got a member racing in Thunderbikes this year, doing well, too.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Gnarly

Post by Gnarly »

tony.mon wrote:
Gnarly wrote:Hi Tony,
My race bike is a pig to get off the line smoothly, I have almost looped it due to the grabby clutch, can I try a set of those washers and fit them for next season?
Hi. Gnarly.
I have the same issues on the drag strip, but with less time to make up for the poor start!

I've sent you a Personal Message (PM).
You may not be able to read it until you have a few more posts under your belt....

What series do you race in. and what tracks?
We've got a member racing in Thunderbikes this year, doing well, too.
I race for NG Roadracing, Pre injection class, I am getting my butt handed to me after thinking I was ok at trackdays!
Some Pics
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Gonna be at Thruxton, Sat 6th Oct?

If so, maybe a few local boys can come and cheer you on.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Gnarly

Post by Gnarly »

Yep,
I am at Thruxton then, but only spannering for a mate I race with, my season is finished now till 2013. I will stick the dates up for next year when I know them as there is some great racing at NG events.