Brands Hatch BSB final

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

cheekykev

Brands Hatch BSB final

Post by cheekykev »

Hi all, is anyone going to the BSB final at Brands Hatch on the weekend of 13th and 14th of October, me and cheekyads will be there :thumbup:
If so we could meet up for a drink, chat etc :Beer1: :Beer Popcorn: :Beer1: :Beer Popcorn: :Beer1: :gossip: :Beer1: :Beer2: :Sleep:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
MacV2

Re: Brands Hatch BSB final

Post by MacV2 »

Hmmmm might be up for that, depends on how the round at Silverstone affects things in the championship, I doubt it will be the nail biter it was last year. Oh & the weather & funds...

Bazza normally goes to BSB at Brands, not sure if he is heading there this time.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

I'll be there, mate, it'll be good to meet up again. Might be in the car, though, or have the other half drop me off at the gate and collect me later.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

tony.mon wrote:I'll be there, mate, it'll be good to meet up again. Might be in the car, though, or have the other half drop me off at the gate and collect me later.
Tony, my plan is that me and cheekyads are going to travel down to Redditch on Saturday afternoon, in the evening go for a curry in our favourite Indian :D :D
Stop over in a Travelodge, don't ask why it's just a dad and lad thing :Beer1: :Beer Popcorn: we do it every year :D :D
Then continue over to Brands Hatch early Sunday morning to arrive there for about 8.00/8.30, have some breakfast in the back of the bus, watch the racing, then bomb back home coz I've got to get Adam back ready for school in the morning.
If you like I can pick you up on route on Sunday morning, no problem, just let me know :thumbup:
Oh what's Bazza doing :confused he's usually there :D
Like what you do
Do what you like
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

A very kind offer, gratefully accepted. May have the daughter with me, she enjoyed last year's and was even on TV in the background of the interviews, so will probably want to go again, if she's not working.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :beer: :beer: :thumbup:
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

cheekykev wrote: travel down to Redditch on Saturday afternoon, in the evening go for a curry in our favourite Indian :D :D :D
Text me closer to the time, might come and join you for a curry given that you are that close :thumbup:
AMcQ
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

AMCQ46 wrote:
cheekykev wrote: travel down to Redditch on Saturday afternoon, in the evening go for a curry in our favourite Indian :D :D :D
Text me closer to the time, might come and join you for a curry given that you are that close :thumbup:
Will do :thumbup: cheekyads will be playing football till lunch time so we'll set off about 1.00/1.30 pm
Should arrive in Redditch about 4.00 pm, we'll be going for a curry about 7.30/8.00 pm, we're looking forward to it :Beer1: :Beer Popcorn:

Tony, it's ok if your daughter comes along, got loads of room in the bus, i hope she doesn't mind sitting out of the back of a VW van eating a bacon butty for breakfast though :lol:
Like what you do
Do what you like
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

OK, booked.

By the way, I can offer an overnight stop for anyone else who wants to head down or up or across for this one.
Plenty of floor, and a big enough garden if you want to stick a tent up, and I'm about ten minutes from Brands on a bike.
Pm me if interested.
:D