Winter blues.

General Biker Banter
leevtr

Re: Winter blues.

Post by leevtr »

cybercarl wrote:I suffer from SAD. When It's cold and wet I get down and moody to the point of not even wanting to get up. And just stay wrapped up and warm and sleep all day. If I had to go out to do something I would even start thinking up excuses to get out of it. But as soon as the Summer comes and the Sun is shining I'm happy again. It's strange because I don't suffer it from snow for some reason. I really like the snow and when it's snowing it's not that cold.

I have thought about buying one of those SAD lights which apparently do work wonders for the feel good factor. But I think the best answer is to either emigrate to somewhere warm or do as Lee is doing and disappear for the winter months.

(:-})
You must think I have a snowmobile...you ever tried riding through a mountain range in winter on a sportsbike??
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Iv'e never been on a snowmobile but I would love to hace a go on one. :lol:

[youtube][/youtube]

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Chop

Post by Chop »

StormingHonda wrote:
lloydiecbr wrote:i get down after the first two weeks of being of road .
i get over this by planning and stripping the bike down for a good clean and modifications (winter hobby )
I ride all through the winter, except the snow and heavy winds, so its not lack of riding, mind you saying that its horrid and depressing on the A13 in the dark.
I'll tell you what, the A13 is depressing, dark, light, raining, sunny, and anything in-between.
I think you should be admired for doing it. Well played :clap: :clap: :clap:
toonarmy

Post by toonarmy »

well im the same and next week when the clocks go back i get really depressed have to drag my ass out of bed and im a grafter never shake a shift its awfull