Sorry chaps.

General Biker Banter
VTRDark

Re: Sorry chaps.

Post by VTRDark »

Dont know if anyone noticed, but the wheels are supposed to be a purple colour, the guy had them resprayed black for some reason.
They look better as they are :thumbup: I think you have a stunning bike there, and with low mileage. The carb versions where the best IMO, almost a classic like like the Storm.

Now go and sit in the corner with Boz and all the other Blade owners. :lol: :lol:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

cybercarl wrote:
Dont know if anyone noticed, but the wheels are supposed to be a purple colour, the guy had them resprayed black for some reason.
They look better as they are :thumbup: I think you have a stunning bike there, and with low mileage. The carb versions where the best IMO, almost a classic like like the Storm.

Now go and sit in the corner with Boz and all the other Blade owners. :lol: :lol:

(:-})
*sits in corner* :P
lumpyv wrote:NICE BIKE MATE. CHANGE is As Good As A REST.. (typing gone a bit funny as I'm writing this on a touchscreen with a stylus)
To be honest I would have loved to have kept the Storm, but this was too good to turn down.
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Them wheels need to be white :-)
And I like them late 900s
Congrats on the new bike
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

Took the Fireblade out this morning, was a bit worried to be honest, first ride and after being on the back of my mates blade, who is an axe wielding maniac on a bike and actually made me feel sick to the point of nearly throwing up, I was taken by supprise, the blade actually ride really nicely and can be very mild and easy to ride, if anything the Storm felt more brutal in the midrange, however the top end rush is 8O .
Last edited by StormingHonda on Mon Nov 05, 2012 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

They are mad those crazy axe welders!!!! :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

Kev L wrote:They are mad those crazy axe welders!!!! :lol:

oooops my bad :oops:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Do you ever feel like I'm on your case Jay? :lol:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

Kev L wrote:Do you ever feel like I'm on your case Jay? :lol:
erm....nope.

YOUR A GRAMMMMMMMER NAZI :lol:
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

StormingHonda wrote:Dont know if anyone noticed, but the wheels are supposed to be a purple colour, the guy had them resprayed black for some reason.
You sure about that ?? I had one identical, and mine had black wheels to.
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

leevtr wrote:
StormingHonda wrote:Dont know if anyone noticed, but the wheels are supposed to be a purple colour, the guy had them resprayed black for some reason.
You sure about that ?? I had one identical, and mine had black wheels to.
Picture I saw they look dark purple, maybe your right.
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

You'll love it, FireBlades do what they say on the tin and you'll be very suprised how comfy they are, you can ride them all day long no problem, oh and just for the record the pre injection models have a capital B in the FireBlade :D
I was very lucky I managed to keep my Firestorm as well :thumbup:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost