The Firestorm UK logo at the top there ^^

General Biker Banter
cupasoop
Site Admin

Re: The Firestorm UK logo at the top there ^^

Post by cupasoop »

May as well come out of retirement and add to the explanation. We were having bandwidth problems for a while and I took over the running of the site from Al and moved the forum to a new host. I also changed the theme of the site and edited the logo to fit with that but unfortunately made an butt of it and edited out the UK bit as well. I handed the site back over to Al near the middle of last year and he reinstated the original logo from one of his backups with the UK bit restored. So just to get Murv up to speed....the UK bit of the logo was there, then it wasn't and now it's back again.

Right, I'm away back into hiding again.
Rich.

Murv

Post by Murv »

Right, great, I'm not going mad then, it just took me nearly a Year to notice. Not sure which is worse now :lol:

Thanks very much guys, and just to echo Carl above, all your efforts are very much appreciated and my original comment was in no way a complaint.
The fact that you provide the site and the opportunity for me to come n and spout wombles all day as well as argiung over the best colour for an ageing motorcycle (Silver, obviously) is wonderful :thumbup: :beer:
firestorm996

Post by firestorm996 »

This site's changed hands more times than my '98 storm :D
Firestorm996
'98 VTR in black - road whore - track bitch
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

Murv wrote:Somethings going on...

I hate this getting old malarky, I feel like some old boy who's just woken himself by farting looking round all puzzled whilst everyone else in the room just looks on laughing.

Nope, I'm convinced of it, that's a recent change and the old screenshot is, as you say, linking to the "new" banner :thumbup:
"I remember when it was all just fields around here."
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Murv

Post by Murv »

lumpyv wrote:
Murv wrote:Somethings going on...

I hate this getting old malarky, I feel like some old boy who's just woken himself by farting looking round all puzzled whilst everyone else in the room just looks on laughing.

Nope, I'm convinced of it, that's a recent change and the old screenshot is, as you say, linking to the "new" banner :thumbup:
"I remember when it was all just fields around here."
:lol: Yup, welcome to my World :lol: