little london scumbag

General Biker Banter
VTRDark

Re: little london scumbag

Post by VTRDark »

You should be able to get a copy of their notes. Though if you use a solicitor (freebie one off course) they may have better luck by throwing the right words at them. Their notes might mention that there was no damage to your vehicle. In other words you did not hit him. Well not like that anyway :lol: The thing is if it goes through the insurance companies and ends up in court it will still affect you insurance as they are doing all the paperwork to get to that point.

You would be better off in the long run with a no win no fee company chasing you down. Just ignore all the threatening court crap they send you and if it does go down the court route, well there's not enough evidence. The no win people no this so it probably wont get to that stage. Their tactics are threatening letters to try and scare people into coughing up cash.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

"asain voice asking me if i want to make a claim for my bike accident over two years ago, even after i explain that i have an on going claim for 50k which is about to go to court, they still ring me every month, the ferking scumbags....."

You get them as well! Bored of their calls I made an accident up, even got them to send me a coffee cake as an inducement to go with them. Basically its a scam as they say your insurance company has told them you've had an accident in your car in the past couple of years (difficult as I don't have a car!) , they get you to tell them your reg no - which they in turn can find out from the interweb the make and model of your vehicle (I told them a neighbours reg no) and dragged it out over two months playing off two different scams against each other, saying the other was offering more compensation. From what I can work out they act on a commission basis for referring cases to legit Solicitors, where the dubious methods practiced ca't be held responsible by the legit but shady solicitors.

Names they use are very un-Asian names like Mr 'Frank'
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Whoa Nelly

Post by Whoa Nelly »

cybercarl wrote:You would be better off in the long run with a no win no fee company chasing you down. Just ignore all the threatening court crap they send you and if it does go down the court route, well there's not enough evidence. The no win people no this so it probably wont get to that stage. Their tactics are threatening letters to try and scare people into coughing up cash.

Yup, this.
If there's no evidence, it'll never get to court, surely?
WN! '99 Firestorm, furry dice & 2lbs of dead insects
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

cybercarl wrote:You should be able to get a copy of their notes. Though if you use a solicitor (freebie one off course) they may have better luck by throwing the right words at them. Their notes might mention that there was no damage to your vehicle. In other words you did not hit him. Well not like that anyway :lol: The thing is if it goes through the insurance companies and ends up in court it will still affect you insurance as they are doing all the paperwork to get to that point.

You would be better off in the long run with a no win no fee company chasing you down. Just ignore all the threatening court crap they send you and if it does go down the court route, well there's not enough evidence. The no win people no this so it probably wont get to that stage. Their tactics are threatening letters to try and scare people into coughing up cash.

they ain't chasing me, i don't own the cab i was driving, it was a rental, so in theory i shouldn't care if they win the insurance claim or not, but i hate to see blatant lies, so i will be willing to go to court to protect my taxi rental firms insurance policy, and see that justice is done, i have pictures of the front of my cab, taken at the time of the incident, it shows no damage what so ever, but they will argue that a 2 tonne taxi can hit a scooter and cause loads of damage without leaving a mark on the taxi, i'll bet a thousand pounds there will be a claim for personal injury involved, even tho the only time the scooter rider was touched was when i used self defence to protect myself from his savage attack :D
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
callam_nffc

Post by callam_nffc »

Some time ago I had an altercation with an asian lad in his car, cut a long story short, multiple young "muhammads" started to claim for various injuries, the comical bit is they didnt even know what car they were in, not even the colour

An insurance investigator said that 80-90% of the fraudulant claims he investigates are asian (not the words he used lol)
He said the garage they took the car too seemed so dodgy that if they told him it was daylight outside he would have to go and check
CBR125 - XJ600S DIVERSION - YZF600R THUNDERCAT - VTR1000 FIRESTORM
I still crave a supermoto...
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

leevtr wrote::lol: :lol:

I'm not that bad really. It would scare the crap out of the little fcuker though !!
Bailiff material, or possibly a clamper.....There's a job waiting for you, for sure.
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i've just had first contact with my taxi firms insurance company, the little scrote is claiming for at least 5 seperate injuries, and guess what, he's lied thru his teeth as i knew he would... :roll:
atm the insurance company doesn't know what to do, because i've explained there was no contact between either taxi/scooter or taxi/scooter rider, he simply panicked and tripped over his own scooter. oh well lets see what happens, of course he's saying i tried to run him over and kill him...... :Jaw Drop:
maybe next time i will do that...... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Hmm!
Let me think about this:
Big Burley London Taxi driver or poor little helpless scooter out on the big bad streets of London.
Phew, that's a tuffy :?

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

all i will say is that if it had been down a quiet back street, without hundreds of people watching, he would have deffinitely needed and ambulance....... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!