Terror

General Biker Banter
NHSH

Re: Terror

Post by NHSH »

firestorm1997 wrote:
NHSH wrote:
In NYC the average cop is not very well trained it's true, for a salary of $50K a year and high risk, I guess you can't expect too much, isn't it? While some other Towns pay up to $120K per year for the same job with less risk involved.
I think they should be paid a lot more than that with the sh1t they have to put up with, gang and gun culture the way of life for many. Now having to deal with the threat of terrorist attacks as well. fcuk that for a game of soldiers...must be far safer ways of earning that sort of cash.
And imagine that about 10 years ago at around the 9/11 time they got paid $35K a year, it is a shame. I think you can figure the cost of living in NYC and you can see that this is enough if you share the living with a roommate only...
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

As soon as they mentioned they were chechean I thought yep thats about right, supprised they didnt behead some people with a hunting knife whilst they were at it.
Nickso

Post by Nickso »

Chechen or not I don't believe it necessarily follows that you are a terrorist from birth.

Me and a mate had a discussion last night about it. He claimed that you were predisposed to be something from birth depending on what country you were born in. Yanks are all insular and arrogant, Scots are all drunkards and hate English, Krauts are all humourless, Belgians are all boring, Dutch are all potheads....the list goes on. While a certain amount of your personality comes from your origin it's not automatic that you can be stereotyped.
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

Nickso wrote:Chechen or not I don't believe it necessarily follows that you are a terrorist from birth.

Me and a mate had a discussion last night about it. He claimed that you were predisposed to be something from birth depending on what country you were born in. Yanks are all insular and arrogant, Scots are all drunkards and hate English, Krauts are all humourless, Belgians are all boring, Dutch are all potheads....the list goes on. While a certain amount of your personality comes from your origin it's not automatic that you can be stereotyped.
No one born to be a killer, or what have you, But your family values and the education you get is one big factor for shaping your mind, unfortunately religion is also a major player that usually works well to radicalize the poor and the weak minded, it seems regardless of the education you get, believe can be the strongest drive as you can see!!!
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

Nickso wrote:Chechen or not I don't believe it necessarily follows that you are a terrorist from birth.

Reminds me of a train journey I went on once. The very attractive young lady sitting opposite me was doing a lot of writing. I asked what she was doing and she said she was preparing a book on national sterotypes. "Rubbish" Isaid, "there are no such things". "There are" she replied, for example, the American Indian is known to have an extremely large chipolata whilst, for example, the Poles are excellent lovers and can keep going for hours.

"I'm sorry", I said,"I didn't introduce myself. My name is Tonto Paderewski"
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

No culterally these people act like barbarians, dont think because they are Muslims they wont kill other Muslims because you pay them enough they will kill anything, my mate had this experience with them in Isreal.
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

StormingHonda wrote:
No culterally these people act like barbarians, dont think because they are Muslims they wont kill other Muslims because you pay them enough they will kill anything, my mate had this experience with them in Isreal.
Hate runs deep in these cultures that is true, I have seen it myself in the middle east, one may call it barbarian and I agree, but no one born with such hate, you acquire that from the environment!!! It is not just religion, it is a political system of oppression, that is where our worlds collide, it is also conveniently setup as a male dominant ruling.
Oh well, having many wife's sounds great, unfortunately for the Chines that wouldn't work 8O too many bloody man in China :lol: :lol:
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

NHSH wrote:
StormingHonda wrote:
Hate runs deep in these cultures that is true, I have seen it myself in the middle east, one may call it barbarian and I agree, but no one born with such hate, you acquire that from the environment!!! It is not just religion, it is a political system of oppression, that is where our worlds collide, it is also conveniently setup as a male dominant ruling.
Oh well, having many wife's sounds great, unfortunately for the Chines that wouldn't work 8O too many bloody man in China :lol: :lol:
I agree, your culture and enviroment shapes you from Birth, this is why we get stereotypical behaviour in people from different countries, no not everyones a stereotype or behaves to the book, but there is something to it.

Even though these two lived in America they must of lived in a " community " something of which is stereotypical of every nation in the world.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Seems he drifted away from the 'American dream' and became intoxicated with an explosive mixture of gullible conspiracy stuff and radical islam.
Authorities believe neither of the Russian-born ethnic Chechens had links to terror groups. However, two US officials said Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26 - who died last week in a gun battle - frequently looked at extremist websites, including Inspire magazine, an English-language online publication produced by al Qaida's Yemen affiliate. The magazine has endorsed lone-wolf terror attacks.

Family members in the US and abroad said he was steered toward a strict strain of Islam under the influence of a Muslim convert known to the Tsarnaev family only as Misha.

After befriending Misha, Tsarnaev gave up boxing, stopped studying music and began opposing the wars in Afghanistan and Iraq, according to family members, who said he turned to websites and literature claiming that the CIA was behind the September 11 attacks.

"Somehow, he just took his brain," said Tsarnaev's uncle, Ruslan Tsarni, from Maryland, who recalled conversations with Tsarnaev's worried father about Misha's influence.
and oddly

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ap ... calisation
The most curious video on Tsarnaev's playlist warns good Muslims not to allow their kids to watch Harry Potter. In what at first appears to be a Borat-like spoof, Sheikh Feiz Muhammad – a radical, bearded cleric based in Australia – denounces JK Rowling works. He declares: "This film glorifies paganism and evil ... It teaches your children the drinking of unicorn blood and magic."
Even his local mosque rejected his extremist attitude

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013/ap ... ts-puzzled
Following a second outburst on 18 January this year, Tsarnaev was forced to leave the mosque after others in the congregation shouted out "Leave now!" Tsarnaev had again stood up, this time calling the preacher a "hypocrite" and accusing him of "contaminating people's mind" by declaring that Martin Luther King was a great person.

After that event, leaders of the Cambridge mosque issued Tsarnaev with an ultimatum: either stop the interruptions and remain silent, or never come again. "While he continued to attend some of the congregational prayers after the January incident, he neither interrupted another sermon nor did he cause any other disturbance," the statement says.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

StormingHonda wrote:
I agree, your culture and enviroment shapes you from Birth, this is why we get stereotypical behaviour in people from different countries, no not everyones a stereotype or behaves to the book, but there is something to it.

Even though these two lived in America they must of lived in a " community " something of which is stereotypical of every nation in the world.
They actually lived in a very diverse community, Cambridge Massachusetts is probably one of the most diverse towns in the country, due to many foreign students and professionals working at the universities and research labs, thus this was not really a trigger point. I believe the guy was just a looser that could not find his highly expected dreams, his self disappointment turn to anger on everyone else around him. Basically his growing hatred became the excuse to his own destructive behavior and obviously the easiest way was to go back to his roots where even more hatred lays.
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

NHSH wrote:
StormingHonda wrote:

They actually lived in a very diverse community, Cambridge Massachusetts is probably one of the most diverse towns in the country, due to many foreign students and professionals working at the universities and research labs, thus this was not really a trigger point. I believe the guy was just a looser that could not find his highly expected dreams, his self disappointment turn to anger on everyone else around him. Basically his growing hatred became the excuse to his own destructive behavior and obviously the easiest way was to go back to his roots where even more hatred lays.
But the problem is, he must of had some kind of community from which he jumped in and out of, its very, VERY rare for any kind of immigrants to not commune together even to the smallest extent, and that goes for anyone.

I know you get loonie white americans do this kind of thing too, but this itself is even more rarer.

Chechens live a very strange honor system, they have family blood feuds which go on for generations and litterly have deaths involved, they have fought with russia for a long time on and off, and can sometimes be the back bone of any Islamic millitia, and often they are guns for hire too.

Although they are not perticulary good as soldiers they are very hard and detirmined.
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

StormingHonda wrote:
NHSH wrote:
StormingHonda wrote:

But the problem is, he must of had some kind of community from which he jumped in and out of, its very, VERY rare for any kind of immigrants to not commune together even to the smallest extent, and that goes for anyone.

I know you get loonie white americans do this kind of thing too, but this itself is even more rarer.

live a very strange honor system, they have family blood feuds which go on for generations and litterly have deaths involved, they have fought with russia for a long time on and off, and can sometimes be the back bone of any Islamic millitia, and often they are guns for hire too.

Although they are not perticulary good as soldiers they are very hard and detirmined.

Well again, as he lived in a very diverse community, he did made friends that fitted to his believes and reinforced his radicalization, though if he would live in Detroit, Michigan or Bayridge in Brooklyn NY (named also NY Gaza strip) this whole thing could have happen allot earlier and more deadly.
Also, yes you are right about the Chechens or caucuses in general, there culture is on the crazy side of honor and violence.