woolwich on this day

General Biker Banter
edds11

woolwich on this day

Post by edds11 »

I connot believe what Iam witnessing at this moment, I think the wrath of the dormant lions will be raised in our country,
Stratman

Re: woolwich on this day

Post by Stratman »

I haven't seen the full news report yet. What do you mean by a "dormant lion"?
Two bikes, still only four cylinders!

edds11

Post by edds11 »

watch the news anyway you can, and you will hear the country's blood boiling.
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

edds11 wrote:watch the news anyway you can, and you will hear the country's blood boiling.
I don't know why these deluded idiots don't emigrate to Saudi Arabia or some equally barbaric country if they don't like this one. But before anyone decides to whip people into a frenzy, the majority of Muslims in this country are perfectly peaceful (in the same way that most Roman Catholics aren't paedophiles), many serve in the British Army and have done since WW1. So, it is a deplorable act, but random revenge attacks on equally innocent people aren't the way forward, IMHO.

edds11

Post by edds11 »

my comment is not intended to 'whip people into a frenzy', its a statement that they will not need whipping up at all, I believe this is The LAST DEPLORABLE act to happen in our country without revenge, like the islamist said, eye for an eye, the Richard's don't realise what a sh1t storm they have started., just my opinion, Iam not a member of any extremist group, Iam just an Englishmanwho wants England back. Not to stand around and wait for the next goody to turn bad, just incase its my frikin kids/brother/sister etc etc etc.
callam_nffc

Post by callam_nffc »

edds11 wrote:the Richard's don't realise what a sh1t storm they have started
Strongly agreed
CBR125 - XJ600S DIVERSION - YZF600R THUNDERCAT - VTR1000 FIRESTORM
I still crave a supermoto...
Virt

Post by Virt »

The article I read said that it was a soldier who was killed? It genuinely makes me sick. Considering a fair amount of people in my family have served in the military, and having grown up in military camps and whatnot. What they have done is truly wrong, and their entire UK community is going to suffer for it because a lot of people will go mad about it. While I don't think such violence will solve anything, as it will hurt equally innocent people it is a possibility that might happen.. It doesn't even need to be physical violence to cause suffering. We can't go to their country and try and convert them to Christianity without breaking a million laws and doing everything short of declaring war because it's apparently wrong and disgusting or something. Yet they do things like this in our country, and convert Christians to their religion.. I'm sorry but there's something wrong. I keep hearing people say "islam is a religion of peace" but what we see and what we hear don't match up. Sure, I know there are good people out there and that we hear about the bad more often than we hear about the good. But how often do we hear about any severe (possibly terrorist) attacks being linked to Hinduism, Sikhism or Judaism? I'm not saying they should all be deported or anything, but rules need to set down at the moment I think... I feel that the more immigrants our government lets in the more likely this is to keep happening, even if only 1 in a million people is a terrorist then it will still happen too much with how the law currently stands..

I really don't mean to be racist in any way whatsoever. But these things are not making sense. The law needs to be laid down, people need to be considered equal again. Racism and discrimination are getting thrown around too much and it's upsetting the balance of who really has power in this country.. it certainly doesn't feel like the Brits anymore.

Sorry if this offends anyone. I've tried writing this in a way that does avoid that, as it's far from my intentions. I've said before that nothing I write on this forum is meant to be malicious, and I thoroughly stick by that. However I've seen many people on Facebook write their views and they are not phrased with this in mind. The murder of a soldier is too much.

Again. Deepest apologies for offending anyone, ranting and everything.

If this is viewed as negative or inappropriate, let me know and I'll edit it out ASAP. Just expressing my opinion.
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I have just seen the news and what's disturbing to me is that I have a mate who is based there at the moment. In the RAMC who happens to be a practising Muslim. This is just going to go around in circles. We attack them, they attack us. They attack us, we attack them. That's what war does. Those attackers could have been anyone, they looked and sounded like a majority of people that live in this country. They don't always come wrapped up in religious clothing.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
edds11

Post by edds11 »

Carl, that is my whole point, Allot of people will not wait for the next Goody to turn Baddie,I sense a shitstorm acoming and more than a few innocents will be involved, the unfortunate thing is the muslim council and their cohorts have stood by too long and let these teachings go on under there noses
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

muslim council and their cohorts have stood by too long and let these teachings go on under there noses
That is a very good point, though I'm not sure what a true Muslim, which is peaceful, religion can do with the splinter groups that are creating their own religion and have weapons. Just like religion could not sort out the IRA and their splinter groups.

The only thing that will stop it is if we don't bully them then they wont bully us. TBH I don't blame them for fighting back. We would do the same if the boot was on the other foot it's human nature. Yeh their tactics are wrong, but then they don't have the same weapons as us. It's a bit like when the Americans went into Vietnam. Or David and Goliath. What do you do when being bullied, give in to it or fight back. I blame the Goverment for going in, invading other countries taking over and telling them how to live their lives and change their culture.

Unfortunately the the fuse has been lit and it's too late to do much about it now. And I have no doubt that the way the Goverment will go about things it will get worse before getting better. Somehow they need a way of holding a peace flag up and then go and discuss things with them that may change their mindsets. An eye for and eye and a tooth for a tooth does not resolve things. Otherwise we will end up like the Gazza strip.

[edit]FFS Just watching Newsnight and there's a guy in a suit (some kind of minister) who said they converted to Islam. That is wrong, there lies the problem. They are not Islamists they are splinter groups that are creating their own so called religion of the back of Islam. Talk like that just breeds religious hate and causes more trouble[/edit}

==============================Enter the Darkside
edds11

Post by edds11 »

they were converted to islam, this cannot happen outside of a mosque, everything inside a mosque is muslim controlled, i hear what you're saying about the splinter groups but they are still in the eyes of the world islamists. If the catholic and protestant churches stood taller during the IRA problems they would have ended sooner.
Stratman

Post by Stratman »

One irony was that the murderer quoted "an eye for an eye" etc, which is, of course, from the bible. We may find in days to come that this pair are nothing more than psychopathic killers who are about as representative of Islam in general as the IRA was to Roman Catholics. Personally I am an atheist and a secularist and feel that all religions wield too much power in a 21st century democracy.

The last slayer of the two policewomen in cold blood in this country was Dale Cregan - there was no racial or religious element there. Same with Roald Moat.

Some b8stard are just evil, or sick, or sick and evil.

Wicky

Post by Wicky »

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/soci ... 3052369728
Professor Henry Brubaker said: “History, and also common sense, tells us that in any situation the person whose features are disguised by a stupid hat is not the person you should listen to.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
edds11

Post by edds11 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: at wicky
popkat

Post by popkat »

cybercarl wrote:
muslim council and their cohorts have stood by too long and let these teachings go on under there noses
That is a very good point, though I'm not sure what a true Muslim, which is peaceful, religion can do with the splinter groups that are creating their own religion and have weapons. Just like religion could not sort out the IRA and their splinter groups.

The only thing that will stop it is if we don't bully them then they wont bully us. TBH I don't blame them for fighting back. We would do the same if the boot was on the other foot it's human nature. Yeh their tactics are wrong, but then they don't have the same weapons as us. It's a bit like when the Americans went into Vietnam. Or David and Goliath. What do you do when being bullied, give in to it or fight back. I blame the Goverment for going in, invading other countries taking over and telling them how to live their lives and change their culture.

Unfortunately the the fuse has been lit and it's too late to do much about it now. And I have no doubt that the way the Goverment will go about things it will get worse before getting better. Somehow they need a way of holding a peace flag up and then go and discuss things with them that may change their mindsets. An eye for and eye and a tooth for a tooth does not resolve things. Otherwise we will end up like the Gazza strip.

[edit]FFS Just watching Newsnight and there's a guy in a suit (some kind of minister) who said they converted to Islam. That is wrong, there lies the problem. They are not Islamists they are splinter groups that are creating their own so called religion of the back of Islam. Talk like that just breeds religious hate and causes more trouble[/edit}

WTF: you don't blame them for fighting back ! that makes me sick ! I'm sure our forces don't machete people to death in the street !
And then you go on to say we should wave the white flag and talk, hoping they'll change their mind set. This goes back many hundreds of years do you really think they'd change their mind set, don't be silly !, they'd just hit the streets claiming some sort of victory. This country HAS to stand up to this sort of thing, if they are doing it in the name of Islam then the Peaceful Muslims must do something about it too.
What do you think our army are doing ?, how many 9/11's have there been since 9/11, they are keeping a lot of extremists at bay and doing it for our country !
And where are we Invading other countries, telling them how to live their lives and change their culture ?. We are in other countries keeping terrorists at bay, these countries have innocent people being persecuted, our forces being there are helping them by their presence. I know this country hasn't always got it right and maybe not always for seemingly the right reason, but keeping terrorists at bay IS a good thing...

Look, I felt compelled to reply as I could not quite believe what I was reading from you, but I really don't want to get into a big thing about it, just leave it now, Have a think about where your loyalties lie and try not to reply.
http://www.bidefordmotorcycles.co.uk
2014 CRMC Post classic Superbike champion.
2014 CRMC Post classic senior production champion. On a Suzuki Katana 1100
My bikes, Firestorm, Suzuki GSX-s1000 Katana, VFR800Fi. Projects, 1986 popup Katana, 3 XJ600’s