Xbox One

General Biker Banter
lumpyv

Re: Xbox One

Post by lumpyv »

Hairy biker wrote:
edds11 wrote::wtf: , join a french forum if your gonna talk like that.....coz that what it sounds like
That's just what I was thinking! :confused

:lol: :lol: +1

for what its worth my 2 lads , 13 and 14 were having a similar conversation about the new eggbox the other day (I wasn't included cos they knew I would,nt understand)
both agreed the new box sounded like bad value, I woke up a bit at this point as my sons financial worries pretty much always turn into mine eventually.
don't know why they don't just play with the hoop and the stick I got them two christmasses ago :roll:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
Virt

Post by Virt »

Because they haven't got motorbikes to keep them entertained :wink: learn geek guys, it's an awesome language ;D
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

seb421 wrote:I would have to get a TV before even considering a new xbox, not been able to play mine for months now

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
Just got myself another copy of gta4 after the gay dog chewed the last one :-( so I'm back on live now :-)
It feels like years since I was last on line and the new tv is mega . Playing crises 3 in 3d is wicked :-)
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Computer games ? Get a life folks.

Driving games ? Go racing...

Shoot 'em up's ? Get your self a decent air rifle or join a gun club...

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Virt

Post by Virt »

MacV2 wrote:Computer games ? Get a life folks.
What's that? Where can I buy one? How much does it cost?
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
tasum

Post by tasum »

lloydie wrote:
seb421 wrote:I would have to get a TV before even considering a new xbox, not been able to play mine for months now

Just got myself another copy of gta4 after the gay dog chewed the last one :-( so I'm back on live now :-)
It feels like years since I was last on line and the new tv is mega . Playing crises 3 in 3d is wicked :-)
well done kermit, get my invite accepted then as flatty's begging to have a real challenge on forza, so get your money out and get a copy of that as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

by the way is there anything I can do to sort out my teraflops? I'm not sure how many I've got, but they're clearly not all working as my pc is running xp with no problems and I know that's just not right :lol: :lol:
slow is smooth, smooth is fast
lloydie

Xbox One

Post by lloydie »

tasum wrote:
lloydie wrote:

well done kermit, get my invite accepted then as flatty's begging to have a real challenge on forza, so get your money out and get a copy of that as well :lol: :lol: :lol:

by the way is there anything I can do to sort out my teraflops? I'm not sure how many I've got, but they're clearly not all working as my pc is running xp with no problems and I know that's just not right :lol: :lol:
Forza ? Which one . ANd what's your gamer tag
seb421

Post by seb421 »

I want to get back on Forza 4 was good with flatty and Battlefield 3 with benny

ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
thumperslaw

Post by thumperslaw »

got back in to playing Mw3 again (black op's was shet )

Already been ban from the psn network once :problem:
98 storm with goodies!

Srad seven fiddy stuntbike

K100 "flying brick"

R.I.P engine number 5
StormingHonda

Post by StormingHonda »

I really want the Xbox one and PS4 to flop, the crap these two companies are bringing into the market and the stuff they are doing, they deserve a backlash from consumers.