Manual CCT's for sale.

Moderator: VTRDark

Rider on a Storm

Re: Manual CCT's for sale.

Post by Rider on a Storm »

cybercarl wrote:Hello mate good to see you back on here and all is well. We where starting to wonder what had happened to you.

(:-})
:thumbup: :thumbup: your mcct fitting step by step guide was great, the photos and videos were brilliant :clap: :clap:
Tray
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Thanks, it shows off your tensioners nicely. :wink: I thought it was about time and as I never got around to doing the video tutorial when I first fitted mine, I decided to do write up. I had to check my valve clearances and adjust the timing anyway. I also fitted Marty's tensioners while his engine was out, so got a nice selection of photos to choose from.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
rocco-jocco

Post by rocco-jocco »

Hi ROAS, do you have any more sets of these for sale at the moment, and if so whats the total cost delivered to me in sunny Swindon?
Rider on a Storm

rocco-jocco wrote:Hi ROAS, do you have any more sets of these for sale at the moment, and if so whats the total cost delivered to me in sunny Swindon?
sunny swindon well for ya m8 :cool2 , back to normal rain here :crazy: have some sets all in 55 euro incl p&p pm me for details :thumbup:
Tray
rocco-jocco

Post by rocco-jocco »

Rider on a Storm wrote:
rocco-jocco wrote:Hi ROAS, do you have any more sets of these for sale at the moment, and if so whats the total cost delivered to me in sunny Swindon?
sunny swindon well for ya m8 :cool2 , back to normal rain here :crazy: have some sets all in 55 euro incl p&p pm me for details :thumbup:
Pm sent :)
Rider on a Storm

Sorry for this :( but I will only send ccts registered post from now on, its bit more expensive but a tracking number will be supplied thanks for the understanding :thumbup: :thumbup:
Tray
Rider on a Storm

Rider on a Storm wrote:Sorry for this :( but I will only send ccts registered post from now on, its bit more expensive but a tracking number will be supplied thanks for the understanding :thumbup: :thumbup:
I got some mail mixed up and made a blunder :oops: but in my weak defence I do get a lot of mail and try to answer everyone as quickly as possible but I do this on my own and I regret if I fecked up and answered the wrong mail. To overcome this I think its best to only send ccts registered post from now on, members will get a tracking number and I will have the post office receipt. I know the extra cost is a pain but its best all round I hope you all agree, last time I checked its about 5 euro extra and I will know that the post done its job. If for some reason a set of ccts goes astray in the post and not delivered I will replace them or issue a refund if delivery is not confirmed by registered post, hears hoping everyone agrees with this
Tray
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Sound very fair rider .
Rider on a Storm

Hi all, since I have changed posting conditions I also want to add new contact details to keep everything running smoothly. Any new cct enquiries can contact me at "roas.ccts at outlook.com", just replace the "at" with the usual @, I was advised by a member (cheers C) to write the address this way to avoid spam. I will use this address for all enquiries for ccts. This e-mail address is so I can be contacted anytime and by anyone from vtr.org. I will reply with all details and how to pay etc. hope this helps. I will still reply to pm,s from the site.
Tray
chaz

Post by chaz »

email sent
bazzashadow

Post by bazzashadow »

hi rider are you still making these
if so do you have them in black
and how much please and thank you
Hondo

Post by Hondo »

I take it Rideronastorm is no longer active here? Was hoping to buy a pair of MCCT's off him. :(
Watty

Post by Watty »

Hondo wrote:I take it Rideronastorm is no longer active here? Was hoping to buy a pair of MCCT's off him. :(
Pm Bazza696
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
adewhitmarsh

Post by adewhitmarsh »

Hi, I always have manual tensioner in stock,email me at adrianwhitmarsh@yahoo.Co.uk for more details & photos.cheers Ade.