EMERALD ISLE

General Biker Banter
fabiostar

EMERALD ISLE

Post by fabiostar »

just a wee quickie folks but was wondering how many/if any storm riders are on the forum this side of the pond as in ireland north or south.??? i havent seen a great deal of firstorms over here, in fact i only know of one other :x
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
tony.mon

Re: EMERALD ISLE

Post by tony.mon »

I'll be over for a week in August, but in the bus, not on the bike, if that helps at all?

Probably not much, really....
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

tony.mon wrote:I'll be over for a week in August, but in the bus, not on the bike, if that helps at all?

Probably not much, really....

lol ay its a start :D .. :beer:
minaka

Post by minaka »

Hi I live NI Newtownabbey and ride the fastest of all firestorms { the yellow one} all the best.
tattoo

Post by tattoo »

i've done southern ireland a couple of times and tbh it's not as easy as people think it is....for years i'd been going on fishing trips and thought the roads were perfect for the bike but sadly you have to have your wits about you..you can't see over the hedges like you can in a van,tractors are a Big factor out in the sticks and the fresh layed gravel roads aren't the best...i ended up in a field upto the front spindle in peat on more than one occassion...and to top it all off....you need to take ALL you docs with you as the garda WILL want to see them if your pulled(i know,i was) and if your unfortunate enough to get a fine and spot points they now stand over here in england...a good route is to go liverpool/dun laogaire ferry and head south around waterford,cork,killarney,ennis than work your way back across to dun laogaire for the ferry...
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

minaka wrote:Hi I live NI Newtownabbey and ride the fastest of all firestorms { the yellow one} all the best.
Jesus its a small world cause thats were im from to.