Which Snake

General Biker Banter
lloydie

Re: Which Snake

Post by lloydie »

Ups and downs .
It's never easy loosing a family member and training a new one well I know that's a nightmare lol .
Good luck with the new pets seb
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Sorry to hear about Rosie dog that is hard but sounds like she had a good innings. Good luck with the new puppy, I think you need to train your dad at the same time. :roll:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

You must get that dog trained quick. Positive re-enforcement is the best way to go. Food or fuss. which ever the dog prefers. All my dogs rather had food than fuss. Got expensive :lol: 8O
Smokinjoe73

Post by Smokinjoe73 »

I am partial to ball pythons. Very docile and can eat a hamster while hanging from your wrist, which is a plus.
Givi wingrack,CBR600 dash,CBR1000 forks, corbin, mario nava carbon fairing, 2bro carbon cans, vista cruise, GSXR mirrors.
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Smokinjoe73 wrote:I am partial to ball pythons. Very docile and can eat a hamster while hanging from your wrist, which is a plus.
you have a python that can eat a Hamster!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..................I wouldnt let that anywhere near my balls :lol:
AMcQ
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Seb, I may have already said I'm not a big fan of having a snake for a pet, but I must say your new one's marking do look quite amazing. I like her name :thumbup:

I'm sorry to hear you had to have you loyal friend Rosie dog put to sleep, I know all to well what it's like having to say goodbye.
Having the new puppy will help in your loss, although it sounds as if you will need to work hard with that one right now and in the coming weeks, good luck,

Chris.