future plans

Show off your bike, modifications or projects and share them with the world.
tbone903

future plans

Post by tbone903 »

hey all, just thought i'd share my plans with you all......i have an orange storm and im planning a black and orange colour sceme so.....

im looking at getting some black wheels, carbon fibre cans, carbon fibre rear hugger, black pazzo brake and clutch levers with orange adjusters, and also carbon yoke protector and clock surround.

once i am done with these mods i'll be selling my wheels and my remus cans to get a bit of cash back but by this piont it should look pretty sweet.

on top of this im going to change all filters, cam chain, CCT's, R/R, and spark plugs so it'll be running sweet too :)

one question though.....are hawk exhausts any good?? if not which are?

tony.
agentpineapple

Re: future plans

Post by agentpineapple »

loads of different cans out there, I've not heard any problems with hawk cans, but tbh I've not heard of many people running them... :lol:
just remember to make sure whatever carbon fibre cans you buy, that they're in very good condition, big twins can kill c/f cans, you need to make sure the packing is good, because if they overheat they can fail,split,crack,fall apart.
don't be put off by c/f cans, just try and buy the best ones you can afford.... :thumbup:
good luck with your bike modifiying dude.
how about having a couple of carbon/vinyl wrap go faster lines running the length of the bike, and alo get your decals done in the c/f look, it'd look cool on orange, and if you didn't like them, you can just peel them off.... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
tbone903

Post by tbone903 »

cheers.....well i was thinking of doing the decals but i think my ones are laquered and i dont really want to be touching the paintwork so for now i think im going to leave them....maybe further in the future i can justify spending more money on it. :lol:

as for the cans i'd be buying new so shouldnt be a problem there anyway
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Have a look at cliveyandrews twins for Orange and Black inspiration.
http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... 26#p257817
I like the Black fairing lower with the Orange decal. Little details like that make the difference.

There's some better pics somewhere but I CBA searching. I'm sure the fellow Ornage stormers will be along shortly.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
tbone903

Post by tbone903 »

yeah clivey's vtr looks real good esspecially those really high cans.....i do like the the black lower and theres alot of inspiration on here just have to wait and see what my final decision is after a few grand spent :lol: