There's more Anti-bikers in hot weather.

General Bike chat
thumperslaw

Re: There's more Anti-bikers in hot weather.

Post by thumperslaw »

Smack his 'kin mirror off
98 storm with goodies!

Srad seven fiddy stuntbike

K100 "flying brick"

R.I.P engine number 5
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

you wanna try riding or driving in central London for a living..... :crazy:
incredibly bad driving/riding is present all of the time. one of the things that twists my melons is push bike riders riding side by side, I won't lie, I really want to knock them off....... :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dam the law..... :lol:
driving standards have fallen in the last few decades. and yes theres an over reliance on camera's and less and less traffic police, which is a double edged sword for us all, on one hand it breeds worse drivers, on the other hand we can get away with more spirited riding..... :wink:
there are some people who feel they can take the law into there own hands, in this respect traffic law.
one driving trying to control anothers actions = road rage.
I've seen it many times over the years.
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!

Post by Image »

I agree with Seb, it's likely the frustration of being stuck in a hot car and seeing the bikers filter fast. I ride every day in all weather and have noticed more attitude in the car and van drivers. That guy this morning was bordering on road rage for no other reason than I was passing him.
whitestorm pete

Post by whitestorm pete »

I was behind a 4x4 on the melton b604 the other week and the old bag / woman was doing a shade under 40 i was stuck behind her for a good few miles and i wasnt really in a great rush to get home then i noticed every time she went by one of those "roads to die for signs" she would dab her brakes put the hazards on and point to the sign! I got round the old bag and gave her a hand signal :Argue: i know it dont do much for car / bike relations but i dont give a f*ck her behaviour in my mind was far worse.
If sh1t were money you would be worth a fortune

Post by Image »

I'd have donethe same!
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Nah Marty its not driving standards as such its just stupidity...Like the prat I saw today in a 7.5 ton lorry get stuck in a width restitution... :lol:

It's not like it's not sign posted on the way up to it or anything but also as soon as he saw it he should have realised & pulled over...or used the bus lane which is not restricted...Oh no he pulls in & tries to squeeze through & gets wedged... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...