hot as hell

General Biker Banter
AMCQ46

Re: hot as hell

Post by AMCQ46 »

lloydie wrote:It's been raining here of and on all day :-(
I wouldn't mind a few months in the sun
You need to come on op storm Scotland mate.....non stop sun up there .....

It's available in all the news agents :lol:
AMcQ
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

Ill have you know that the past 3 weeks up here have been fabulous. However its raining right now and it feels fabulous too. Might get a decent nights sleep tonight without waking up with sweat pissing off me.
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

It's nice to have the scorching Sun all day long then a quick thuderstorm at night to water the plants and freshen everything up. I must admit I do like a good thunderstorm. I have almost been hit by lightning twice in my life where it has struck only a couple of metres away from me. The first time I had really long hair and it shot upwards like... argh what's it called, that 60's female hairstyle where it stands uptight. :think: beehive was it.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Auto Sol

Post by Auto Sol »

Shocking !!! :wave:
Never trust Atoms they make up everything
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

It nearly was. The first time I was outside and it struck a big oil drum I was next to and left a great big dent in it. The second time was in Florida and the lightning bolt came down through the ceiling fan in the room and blew all the electrics. I was standing at the back door chanting to it. :lol:

Auto Sol

Post by Auto Sol »

I think you should be shitting yourself that's twice and it's getting closer , you might not be so lucky the third time , you got a rubber suit or something for protection 8O
Never trust Atoms they make up everything
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

Wicky wrote:
British holidaymakers heading to Spain are being warned to take extra care as the country prepares to be hit by a killer heat wave.
Scorching winds from Saharan Africa with temperatures of 43C are forecast to sweep across the country from tomorrow and are expected to last for a week.
The worst affected areas will be Andalucia and Murciain in southern Spain, but even the normally cooler areas of the north will have temperatures of at least 38 C in the shade.
Wicky, you are something else mate... always make me laugh, don't know how you consistently coming up with this stuff
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

you got a rubber suit or something for protection
I have drysuit would that do :lol:

Wicky I have just noticed the position of that weather front to the weather man PMSL

Wicky

Post by Wicky »

NHSH wrote:
Wicky wrote:
British holidaymakers heading to Spain are being warned to take extra care as the country prepares to be hit by a killer heat wave.
Scorching winds from Saharan Africa with temperatures of 43C are forecast to sweep across the country from tomorrow and are expected to last for a week.
The worst affected areas will be Andalucia and Murciain in southern Spain, but even the normally cooler areas of the north will have temperatures of at least 38 C in the shade.
Wicky, you are something else mate... always make me laugh, don't know how you consistently coming up with this stuff
Ta - my first language is imagery, English my 2nd - Here's a fun thread worth ploughing deep into into on Military History where Kettler claims that Germany nuked Russia using an abandoned Opel Blitz truck as a 'trojan horse' in 1943.

II SS Panzer Corps was where on July 11, '43?

Another I follow is: Scarfolk is a town in North West England that did not progress beyond 1979. Instead, the entire decade of the 1970s loops ad infinitum. Here in Scarfolk, pagan rituals blend seamlessly with science; hauntology is a compulsory subject at school, and everyone must be in bed by 8pm because they are perpetually running a slight fever. "Visit Scarfolk today. Our number one priority is keeping rabies at bay." For more information please reread.
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
NHSH

Post by NHSH »

cybercarl wrote:
you got a rubber suit or something for protection
I have drysuit would that do :lol:

Wicky I have just noticed the position of that weather front to the weather man PMSL

That's pretty big front he got there :lol: balls hanging over Nashville Tennessee and the tip in Pittsburgh Pennsylvania.
You never see a motorcycle parked in front of a psychiatrists for psycho therapy. All I need is cycle therapy
leevtr

Post by leevtr »

Auto Sol wrote:I think you should be shitting yourself that's twice and it's getting closer , you might not be so lucky the third time , you got a rubber suit or something for protection 8O
He only wears that when the Pineapple tells him to :lol:
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i just checked the london weather report, lovely weather until monday(the day i'm back in blighty) then wet for the rest of the week.... :(
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

Does that mean we'll have to change your name again?

I was thinking "Rainman". Hows that sound? :D

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal