Laguna-Seca US GP '05 Pics

Any racing related stuff
Tony_tbone

Laguna-Seca US GP '05 Pics

Post by Tony_tbone »

I know this is a little late but if anyone is interested here are the pics I took and posted from Laguna-Seca. Look for the pics of Vale, Nicky, Marco, Max, Sete, Shinya, Alex Hoffman, James Ellison, Mick Doohan, Collin Edwards, Randy Mamola, John Hopkins, Eric Bostrom, Miguel Duhamel, Michael Jordan, several umbrealla girls, the parade lapper that wrecked a very nice blue Superhawk etc... Not all of the pictures are that great but you'll get a good feel for what was going on at Laguna. Hope you enjoy them!

http://www.snapfish.com/share/p=6041811 ... /otsi=SALB
'98 VTR1000F - Superhawk 996
Dallas, TX
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Brilliant Photos Tony

Must have been a great experience for you

Cheers!
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
Tony_tbone

Post by Tony_tbone »

It was the first time I've ever been to a AMA Superbike or MotoGP racing event and being a big fan it was a very exciting experience. Of the 150,000 fans that showed up over the weekend I think about half of them were on motorcycles. I saw a lot of nice Superhawks and having a paddock-pit pass gave me the opportunity to get close to some of my favorite racers. I knew that it was going to be a fun weekend but I had no idea just how much. :D
'98 VTR1000F - Superhawk 996
Dallas, TX