The forum

General Biker Banter
sirch345
Site Admin

Re: The forum

Post by sirch345 »

I'm sorry to hear that Young Virt, but you're most likely the best one to know how to deal with a situation. You come across on here as a very level headed person and mature way above you young age. Unless that is just a ploy to lure in Mac :wink: :lol: All the very best with getting your life back on track. Life I find is seldom straight forward, if it was it would most likely be boring, although you'd probably be happy with just boring right now. Don't forget we are here, even if it's just for support, or a word of wisdom, and there is the PM option there.

Chris.
callam_nffc

Post by callam_nffc »

Jamie in Colchester wrote:But you provide me with many daily 'lol's... :(

Hope you get sorted matey.

This has often made things a little clearer for me in times of befuzzling...

http://youtu.be/sTJ7AzBIJoI
+1,000,000
CBR125 - XJ600S DIVERSION - YZF600R THUNDERCAT - VTR1000 FIRESTORM
I still crave a supermoto...
Virt

Post by Virt »

Kev L wrote:Just remember you have friends fella, you can't always do these things on your own. A bit of advice from an outside observer might clarify things a little. Get Lloydie and Yoda, sorry Al, to buy you a pint. Even if you end up walking funny! You might get a different perspective and at the very least you get a free pint, a laugh at Al's accent and after being in Lloydies company you will realise there are folk worse than you!!!
Good luck again.
Thanks, but unfortunately alone is usually the only way these things get done. I love my friends to pieces, but they're a sorry bunch of twats the majority of the time :lol: :/ And obviously with the public-ness of it all my problems are staying away from the forum as much as possible.
lloydie wrote:You know where I live if you want to escape for a bit :-) :wink: :wink: .

With regards to ck and Seb well ( ck been there done that ) Seb doing that next week :-) .

And as Kev said if you want a slap of reality take a deep hard ! Look at my life :-(
Horny bugger..
chric wrote:See a shrink virt I did when work sent me when I was off work with acute vertigo for two years worked a treat.
Been there done that. Made everything worse :/ I don't like people in general, having someone peering into my life (where I have to pay them for permission) really sent me up the wrong way.
Gazfirestormowner wrote:Take care bud gis a shout if u need a chat or fancy a pint at any time or if u fancy blowing off the cobwebs and going for a ( leisurely) ride out hope u sort out what u need to and feel better at in the end.
Thanks for the offer, just got a back from a quick ride on the Hornet. Think I might have to stop riding for a while if that was anything to go by :crazy:
sirch345 wrote:I'm sorry to hear that Young Virt, but you're most likely the best one to know how to deal with a situation. You come across on here as a very level headed person and mature way above you young age. Unless that is just a ploy to lure in Mac :wink: :lol: All the very best with getting your life back on track. Life I find is seldom straight forward, if it was it would most likely be boring, although you'd probably be happy with just boring right now. Don't forget we are here, even if it's just for support, or a word of wisdom, and there is the PM option there.

Chris.
Why would I want to lure Mac in? :wink: I've got plenty of potential suitors on here currently :lol: Thanks though, and I'd be happy with boring. Anything would be an improvement nowadays, finding a direction and purpose is never easy. I had one for a whole 24 hours, then ripped from me. Ehh, I think I've proved to myself I also can't stay away from the forum too. That's a bugger. Thanks though :thumbup:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Virt

Post by Virt »

BigVeeGrin wrote:We're always here Virt, irrespective.
Thank you :thumbup:
Tweety wrote:Get it straight then, and get yer butt back here with us lot... I haven't been here long enough to know you much, but I can say the place wouldn't be the same without you...
Yeah I know, would probably be an improvement :lol:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Just remember you have friends fella, you can't always do these things on your own. A bit of advice from an outside observer might clarify things a little. Get Lloydie and Yoda, sorry Al, to buy you a pint. Even if you end up walking funny! You might get a different perspective and at the very least you get a free pint, a laugh at Al's accent and after being in Lloydies company you will realise there are folk worse than you!!!
+1
I;m sorry to hear this and alone is not always the best way mate. Sometimes one can sink so deep within themselves that you get trapped in yourself. Just have a little cool off from the forum and not spend so much time on here. If you ever need to escape other things or want a chat we are all here for you. As the BT Ad says "It's good to talk" I wish you all the best and hopefully you don't disappear to far.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
darkember

Post by darkember »

Just drop in when you feel ready. As said before we will always be here with our wisdom at hand. I like to sit & meditate using mindfulness of breathing, it does wonders to help to place things into perspective & see clearly.
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

A change is as good as a rest ( and all that malarkey)
Good luck Virt. You know you're doing the right thing, leave whilst you still can! :p

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

chin up chief. at the lowest points in my life i have felt bad but 6 or 12 months later i usually wondered what i was worrying about .
easy for me to say though. hope you feel better soon

do remember that "no man is an island" as someone wise once said. :thumbup: :thumbup:
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

But they all venture back in the end don't they Pete. :biggrin

==============================Enter the Darkside
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

cybercarl wrote:But they all venture back in the end don't they Pete. :biggrin

:shifty: Who? Mee? :shifty:
:oops: :oops: :oops:
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Kev L wrote:Just remember you have friends fella, you can't always do these things on your own. A bit of advice from an outside observer might clarify things a little. Get Lloydie and Yoda, sorry Al, to buy you a pint. Even if you end up walking funny! You might get a different perspective and at the very least you get a free pint, a laugh at Al's accent and after being in Lloydies company you will realise there are folk worse than you!!!
Good luck again.
I almost agree with Kev here :lol: . So if you need somebody to talk with over a quite pint just give us a shout. I think between me and lloydie we must have seen most things that life can throw at you.
AMcQ
Tekram La

Post by Tekram La »

cybercarl wrote:
Just remember you have friends fella, you can't always do these things on your own. A bit of advice from an outside observer might clarify things a little. Get Lloydie and Yoda, sorry Al, to buy you a pint. Even if you end up walking funny! You might get a different perspective and at the very least you get a free pint, a laugh at Al's accent and after being in Lloydies company you will realise there are folk worse than you!!!
+1
I;m sorry to hear this and alone is not always the best way mate. Sometimes one can sink so deep within themselves that you get trapped in yourself. Just have a little cool off from the forum and not spend so much time on here. If you ever need to escape other things or want a chat we are all here for you. As the BT Ad says "It's good to talk" I wish you all the best and hopefully you don't disappear to far.

+1
Virt

Post by Virt »

cybercarl wrote: I'm sorry to hear this and alone is not always the best way mate. Sometimes one can sink so deep within themselves that you get trapped in yourself. Just have a little cool off from the forum and not spend so much time on here. If you ever need to escape other things or want a chat we are all here for you. As the BT Ad says "It's good to talk" I wish you all the best and hopefully you don't disappear to far.
Long past that stage :lol: I have a rule of staying away from people. People are horrible, just easier to keep myself to myself the vast majority of the time. Granted that attitude didn't work on here, and staying away from it hasn't worked as well as I'd hoped. Oh well :lol: I think I've managed to sort out the vast majority of stuff now, even if it's only a temporary fix. That's more than enough of an excuse to wasting time with you bunch of delinquents again :wink: :thumbup:
darkember wrote:Just drop in when you feel ready. As said before we will always be here with our wisdom at hand. I like to sit & meditate using mindfulness of breathing, it does wonders to help to place things into perspective & see clearly.
I think I lack the patience and self control for them :( Props to you for it though, to each their own :thumbup:
Pete.L wrote:A change is as good as a rest ( and all that malarkey)
Good luck Virt. You know you're doing the right thing, leave whilst you still can! :p

Pete.l
:lol: I can't leave now, I'd break the hearts of at least 3 different members on here if I disappeared :wink:
lumpyv wrote:chin up chief. at the lowest points in my life i have felt bad but 6 or 12 months later i usually wondered what i was worrying about .
easy for me to say though. hope you feel better soon

do remember that "no man is an island" as someone wise once said. :thumbup: :thumbup:
Hopefully that will be the case here. Lacking confidence and positivity is one of my main flaws, but fingers are crossed. Thanks for putting it into perspective, hadn't thought of it that way :thumbup:
AMCQ46 wrote: I almost agree with Kev here :lol: . So if you need somebody to talk with over a quite pint just give us a shout. I think between me and lloydie we must have seen most things that life can throw at you.
What do you disagree with? The accent or me ending up walking funny? Bear in mind your chance of a pint is purely dependent on your answer :wink: :lol:
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

Virt - good to take a positive outlook. There is always someone that has to cope with deeper and more disturbing afflictions, like this for example......

Tweety

Post by Tweety »

Virt wrote:That's more than enough of an excuse to wasting time with you bunch of delinquents again :wink: :thumbup:
HEY! I resemble that!
Image <--- The result of OCMD... I gave up listing the mods in a sig line...