Benny's Parts - Helmet

Moderator: VTRDark

Miztaziggy

Benny's Parts - Helmet

Post by Miztaziggy »

Ok so here's an item for sale from Benny's garage.

Please note - all proceed from the sale of these items will go to Benny's wife and kids less any postage costs and paypal fees.

The price you pay you pay here WILL INCLUDE postage so please bear that in mind when bidding on the heavier items.

When all the items are sold, ill post up an account showing the money paid, postage receipts and money sent to his wife.

All items will be posted up here for 1 WEEK beginning today 14th August. If you would like to bid on this, please post below

Ill ask Carl to close all these posts at 10am next week, 21st August. The last person to post a bid will win the item. PLEASE do not bid if you have no intention of paying promptly.

This is Benny's helmet, looks in very good condition. It's a Shoei so I imagine it was quite expensive when it was bought. Who will start the bidding at £20?

Ckennedy

Re: Benny's Parts - Helmet

Post by Ckennedy »

Would be handy to know what size it is and if there is a clear visor with it :thumbup: If its my size I may take a bid or two
adyf

Post by adyf »

Helmet is a medium Chris dark visor ,not bad nick not been dropped as I can tell, about 250 quid new .ady
BigJ1111

Post by BigJ1111 »

Ill kick off with £20
V-Twin Virgin and loving it!!

97 VTR 1000 Firestorm
97 Bandit 600 Fighter. 92 FZR 1000 RU EXUP
94 RF 600R. 2010 Kindoad Cyclone 125
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

Bid from Andy - partygilrs hubby at 50 quid