General Bike chat
Kev L

What a charmer!!!

Post by Kev L »

What a nasty bast*rd -

http://www.visordown.com/motorcycle-new ... 23560.html

Hope he ends up as Bubba's bitch.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Re: What a charmer!!!

Post by agentpineapple »

what a scumbag. he should have got a longer sentence, it just shows you the lengths some people will go to. why do they insist of driving bans for these tossers, they'll just continue to drive anyway, why not chop an arm off instead..... :wink:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Two years for causing death by careless driving, he will be back out in a year. I wonder if his previous 36month ban gets put on hold until he's out. He may be able to come back out and legally jump straight back in a car.

The scary thing is... he's obviously an alcoholic, drink drives etc etc and he's a health and safety officer for train signals. :eek2 Lets hope he don't get his job back or it may be a train crash next :roll:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
Virt

Post by Virt »

agentpineapple wrote:what a scumbag. he should have got a longer sentence, it just shows you the lengths some people will go to. why do they insist of driving bans for these tossers, they'll just continue to drive anyway, why not chop an arm off instead..... :wink:
Why not chop off fingers instead? More of them, so I'm sure you can inflict more pain in doing so. Or maybe perform some ling chi :lol:

6 years isn't enough, especially since the victim was 16. If they lived up until the average life expectancy , which is like 83 I think, then that's 67 years of their life he's stopped. Isn't it only fair he should serve that long in prison, or until he dies? If you take time off of someone elses' life I think you should either have that time taken off of you in prison or that the death sentence should be brought back if it's 100% guaranteed that they are guilty, as we don't want any innocents being wrongly sentenced...

Either way, total b8stard. Hope he drops the soap
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

This is shocking, sometimes I think people regard the lives of motorcyclists less valuable.

I agree Virt, eye for an eye.
Jamie :wave:
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

6 years.....try 2 years Virt
Hampton was sentenced to two years for causing death by careless driving and four for perverting the course of justice, to run consecutively.
There is no justice in this country unless your on the other side of the law. The exception being huge media coverage and the gov/cps wanting to make an example. You don't even get sent down anymore for carrying a knife as the jails are overcrowded. The county is wombles, they will lock someone up for being in possession of a drug but not a knife. Maybe if they let all the drug addicts out of jail and had a better drug rehabilitation system they would have more space. But the gov are only concerned about lining their own pockets and stealth tax which causes chaos and people turning to drugs, knife crime etc etc. It's a vicious circle but their OK their pockets are full so it's allright.

thumperslaw

Post by thumperslaw »

hope some one wombles's him up in jail

Makes my blood boil

I'd smash his wombles face in so you would not even know who he is
98 storm with goodies!

Srad seven fiddy stuntbike

K100 "flying brick"

R.I.P engine number 5
Virt

Post by Virt »

cybercarl wrote:6 years.....try 2 years Virt
Hampton was sentenced to two years for causing death by careless driving and four for perverting the course of justice, to run consecutively.

But... 2 + 4 = 6? :confused :confused
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Oh yeh it says 6 at thr top under the headline. I missed the 4 in the write up :confused Oh well he will be out in 3 then.

Virt

Post by Virt »

cybercarl wrote:Oh yeh it says 6 at thr top under the headline. I missed the 4 in the write up :confused Oh well he will be out in 3 then.

Still bullshit either way. It's a good thing soap is slippery when wet, eh? :lol: