Motorcycle Surgery Streatham, South London.

Best deals in town
bacharach

Motorcycle Surgery Streatham, South London.

Post by bacharach »

Hi,

Just a quick note about 'Motorcycle Surgery' in Streatham. Super Chap (Dunstan). He has a small unit just off Sunnyhill Road in Streatham which is where I took my VTR when it had a puncture. He fixed it there and then in a flash. Got talking saying that I had a constant misfire at 6500 rpm and the more than usual misfire at low revs. The previous owner had taken it to a few mechanics with no joy. Dunstan had a quick look couldn't see anything obvious so I went back home. Later that evening, out of the blue, I had a call from Dunstan 'I think it may be the timing, someone may have knocked the timing out when changing the CCT'. The bike was due it's MOT soon and in the mean time had started tapping. Took the bike to the Motorcycle Surgery for it's MOT and new CCT, he reset the timing which was way out and now the bike runs like a dream.
Always nice to find a trustworthy mechanic who will take that little bit extra time to help you out and not charge you the earth when fixing it.
I would highly recommend anyone who lives within a practical distance to pop in and see for yourself. I will be dropping my VTR in there for any future work.

Regards
Burt

Ps apologies, not as quick a note as I 1st thought.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Thats good to hear that there are still some descent places about to take your bike. Its also good that you took the time to tell us. I think in a lot of cases we generally hear about the bad guy's but not always about the deservedly good ones :!: :!: :!:

Chris.