Jesus look a like

General Biker Banter
chric

Jesus look a like

Post by chric »

Jesus look a like

If any one looks like jesus i reckon him not that ive seen jesus in person like :lol:

But still pissed up from night before thought he dont half look like him and still think he does
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
leevtr

Re: Jesus look a like

Post by leevtr »

I cant abide that prick !!
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
Hairy biker

Post by Hairy biker »

leevtr wrote:I cant abide that prick !!
Which one, Jesus or Russel brand? :lol:
Of all the things I've lost I miss my mind the most
macdee

Post by macdee »

leevtr wrote:I cant abide that prick !!
i can't stand that prickly person either buuut have a look at this

told you not to but oh no you knew better
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Aftr slating Brand for not voting Paxman admitted in a subsequent interview that he didn't bother either.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

Kev L wrote:Aftr slating Brand for not voting Paxman admitted in a subsequent interview that he didn't bother either.
only once though

A friend of mine is over from the States and somehow he managed to get a meeting with a bloke who runs one of the world's largest ad agencies at the Ivy Club. I'm off down to town tonight to meet him and all he said about his meeting was "don't let me forget to tell you about Russell Brand"

I think both are pricklike - conmen of the highest order. could be wrong
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I don't like his stand up comedian side and he treats woman like sh1t, but this side of him I do like. He shows that he is a very intelligent man and speaks sense. He's right in what he's saying. Brand nailed that interview. Paxman is brainwashed by society and his surroundings. Oh and ultimate respect to Brand for getting himself off smack. :clap: :clap: That is no easy task and says a lot about his character. The funny thing is that being an addict and reaching ultimate lows is one of things that most likely un-brainwashed him and to think outside the box. He's not the only one that wants a revolution and to remove our strings. The numbers are growing.

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
callam_nffc

Post by callam_nffc »

cybercarl wrote:I don't like his stand up comedian side and he treats woman like sh1t, but this side of him I do like. He shows that he is a very intelligent man and speaks sense. He's right in what he's saying. Brand nailed that interview
+100000 :)

did you see him on newsnight? he was just as on point there, hats off to him for saying what most of us think
CBR125 - XJ600S DIVERSION - YZF600R THUNDERCAT - VTR1000 FIRESTORM
I still crave a supermoto...
7moore7

Post by 7moore7 »

+1 on nailing that interview(and most political discussions I've seen him on the youtube as well)

I don't even necessarily think he treats women poorly either... he's one to sleep around, no doubt (and definitely not my style), but seems to have a very humanistic way of approaching that particular lifestyle. It's not like he's beating women or telling them what their purpose is in life, just wants to enjoy the experience...

Edit: he even had a little nod to john cleese in that interview:
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

cybercarl wrote:

I don't like his stand up comedian side and he treats woman like sh1t, but this side of him I do like. He shows that he is a very intelligent man and speaks sense. He's right in what he's saying. Brand nailed that interview. Paxman is brainwashed by society and his surroundings. Oh and ultimate respect to Brand for getting himself off smack. :clap: :clap: That is no easy task and says a lot about his character. The funny thing is that being an addict and reaching ultimate lows is one of things that most likely un-brainwashed him and to think outside the box. He's not the only one that wants a revolution and to remove our strings. The numbers are growing.

that's funny cos I have nearly pi55ed myself watching some of his standup. he does get on my wick when he (and a lot of other so called celebrities) get on their high horse about politics and such like .
due to, probably a fair bit of will power and a fair bit of assistance from the state he managed to get off drink and drugs .
well done but get over it .
he has been very fortunate to turn himself into a millionaire through show business but he should just stick at that . too "preachy" by half
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

did you see him on newsnight?
That was a Newsnight clip, but no I did not see it on TV. I have seen him interviewed before though.
I don't even necessarily think he treats women poorly either... he's one to sleep around, no doubt (and definitely not my style), but seems to have a very humanistic way of approaching that particular lifestyle. It's not like he's beating women or telling them what their purpose is in life, just wants to enjoy the experience...
Very true. Treats badly was probably the wrong term whne considering what goes on in other parts of the world. But there's something about the way he talks about them I dislike. The crudeness maybe.
due to, probably a fair bit of will power and a fair bit of assistance from the state he managed to get off drink and drugs .
I'd say will power. No matter how much help and assistance one gets, a Heroin addict is not going to give up without the will to do so in the first place.

Oh and Macdee thanks for posting the link. :thumbup:

==============================Enter the Darkside
Bananaman

Post by Bananaman »

callam_nffc wrote:
cybercarl wrote:I don't like his stand up comedian side and he treats woman like sh1t, but this side of him I do like. He shows that he is a very intelligent man and speaks sense. He's right in what he's saying. Brand nailed that interview
+100000 :)

did you see him on newsnight? he was just as on point there, hats off to him for saying what most of us think

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: +several million! :thumbup: ! :thumbup:
Four wheels move the body,
Two wheels move the soul.
callam_nffc

Post by callam_nffc »

CBR125 - XJ600S DIVERSION - YZF600R THUNDERCAT - VTR1000 FIRESTORM
I still crave a supermoto...
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

He's a proper erudite, lateral thinking, unfunny, bath-needing twunt - in my opinion.
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
7moore7

Post by 7moore7 »

cybercarl wrote:Very true. Treats badly was probably the wrong term whne considering what goes on in other parts of the world. But there's something about the way he talks about them I dislike. The crudeness maybe.
I won't disagree with ya on that one!

This guy holds a particular interest to me for some reason. I very much disliked him at first, only to find that most of what I disliked was based on assumptions and assertions from others. Plus I'm entertained by various UK accents ;). He had one interaction that sticks in my head on this subject. He was a guest in a radio interview on Howard Stern ( and Howard could not wrap his mind about Russel's explanation of his sexual adventures. I think that Russel genuinely believes in what he says and is living his life accordingly, whereas Howard pretty much couldn't get past the idea that Russel was just using elaborate pick-up lines to land as many females as he could with reckless abandon.

Not that I agree with this part of his person (despite me seeming to defend him, I don't), but to understand where he's coming from, I assume that he genuinely believes what he says he believes.

Anyway, I'm interested in what people such as Mav617 have against him critically. It's fairly well documented that he is a very cleanly person... probably more than most of us. In his own words "you must be clean to be dirty, I say" (referring to his bedroom habits).

Personally, his stand-up bores me as well (pretty easy to judge that... I don't laugh at any of it). I find his interviews and antics much more attention worthy.